Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Aside from the Pats game,which other game most interests you?

• Colts at Titans

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Jaguars at Texans

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Browns at Ravens

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Bengals at Steelers

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Chargers at Broncos

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Raiders at Chiefs

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Bears at Vikings

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Ariz at Seattle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Niners at Rams

• Other or None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting how seriously Bears will treat Vikings. Hard to believe Rams will be beaten by Niners. If Vikings will win then Philly is out regardless the result with Redskins. By and large is going to be fun to watch week 17.

Steelers can get into a shootout with KC/LAC/IND.
Ravens’ unpredictability offensively & great D can give any team fits in the AFC (possibly assist us in getting home field depending on matchups).

The Colts are as good as in the playoffs unless they just completely **** the bed tonight. IMO, they are a dangerous team regardless of their history against us.
Indeed Colts seems to be so confident but I prefer playing with Colts rather than Ravens for instance.

I hate the Steelers less than the Ravens. I think I may hate the Ravens most of any nfl team. Such a dirty, whiny team.

F the Colts. Vrabel is a guy I can root for.

Team wise, yes hate the ravens more for sure.

But those Steeler fans are the absolute worst.

Go Cleveland, go Pittsburgh, go Tennessee.

Sorry guys, I know you have different wishes for how the playoffs turn out; but I'm selfish. I wanna see amother year of Baltimore and Indy being excluded from the playoffs as a result of their failures and excuses for them.

Go Cleveland, go Pittsburgh, go Tennessee.

Sorry guys, I know you have different wishes for how the playoffs turn out; but I'm selfish. I wanna see amother year of Baltimore and Indy being excluded from the playoffs as a result of their failures and excuses for them.

I like the way you think.

With us comfortably ahead, might be best if Houston wins so that Baltimore cant get into that 3 spot. I think our best road starts with Houston beating the 6 seed and bmore/sd battling and the winner of that battling kc while we host Houston.

What ****** over at CBS decided to show a meaningless Pittsburgh game at 4, instead of the Chiefs? That will cost them at least half of their audience. It's no wonder the networks are going out of business...

With us comfortably ahead, might be best if Houston wins so that Baltimore cant get into that 3 spot. I think our best road starts with Houston beating the 6 seed and bmore/sd battling and the winner of that battling kc while we host Houston.

With us in the lead Houston should sit their guys. Since they aren't getting a bye they may as well grab some rest.

I don't think anything can happen for Houston if we both win and kc loses. Or is that not the case?

How CBS picked the Steelers game at 4 is beyond me. Any of the other three games, particularly the Chiefs game are far more consequential to the Pats.

This is a total ratings killer. Someone is asleep at the wheel at CBS Boston...

With us in the lead Houston should sit their guys. Since they aren't getting a bye they may as well grab some rest.

I don't think anything can happen for Houston if we both win and kc loses. Or is that not the case?

they would drop to 6 according to the playoff calculator , i guess both indy and Tennessee have the tiebreaker over them so the winner of that game would win the division. Houston needs this win regardless of what we do.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back