PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 15 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders haven't played yet. And still two more games to go (and Raiders have to play a couple of tough ones). Geez, relax.

Raiders aren't losing to Colts or Broncos.

And the media will suck Rodgers' **** for another week.
So damn close. You can't count on the Bears for anything. On the right side this means Chicago will more likely have a higher draft pick than the Jets. Another QB hungry team ahead of them in the buffet line.

That was an amazing throw by Rodgers, but how did the Bears let Nelson get behind the defense and where was the safety help? Awful defense by the Bears.

Every time I see the Jags play I can't believe that uniform was actually approved.

Question : how awful would the AFC south teams' records be if they didn't have the luxury of playing within the division ?

that was an unreal throw by rodgers. if it was brady we would be going nuts.

Brady makes unreal passes too. They're both great. I prefer Brady obviously though.

So damn close. You can't count on the Bears for anything. On the right side this means Chicago will more likely have a higher draft pick than the Jets. Another QB hungry team ahead of them in the buffet line.

There are no QBs in the draft anyway.. seems to me like this is one of those drafts where it won't matter too much where you draft in the top 15 after the first two picks.

Atlanta should score 50 today right?

Some people said that during the 16-0 season..

Though, I think we win this time. Though, if they make it that means they beat top NFC teams.

I was among those that thought the Giants would really test us, and the second time I said their D would dominate our O-Line, which is exactly what happened lol

This time, their team has nothing on defense, and basically only Beckham and Cruz on offense.

I'm telling you right now, if the Giants meet us in the SB, we will obliterate them. You will hear people calling it the most boring SB since SEA/DEN.

that was an unreal throw by rodgers. if it was brady we would be going nuts.

It was a great throw but it will once again overshadow their inability to move the ball at all until that last drive..

Now we get to hear how Rodgers is the greatest thrower blah blah blah. Dan Marino was just as good but Rodgers is the latest and greatest.

Rodgers couldnt hold bradys jock strap.

I was among those that thought the Giants would really test us, and the second time I said their D would dominate our O-Line, which is exactly what happened lol

This time, their team has nothing on defense, and basically only Beckham and Cruz on offense.

I'm telling you right now, if the Giants meet us in the SB, we will obliterate them. You will hear people calling it the most boring SB since SEA/DEN.

Dude stop, nothing on defense? This isnt last year

CBS better not show me the ending of this Jags/Texans game instead of the beginning of Pats/Broncos.

I think the Raiders will be lucky to run the table. Even game vs SD today no gimme on the road. Rivalry game. If we win today, could be in position for week 17 to be meaningless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST