PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 13 Other Games

Flexing is a penalty? Wtf,is this flag football?
Edit: Do they get a participation trophy?

#1 signing target in the offseason for the Patriots should be the Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds. He's everything they need. Super Fast LB that's excellent in coverage. He is not a sackmaster so the Bills fans underrate him. You fill the position with something you absolutely need and you take him away from Buffalo and weaken them.

Jets red zone offense looks like ours

Clearly the Vikings are gonna choke this one away

#1 signing target in the offseason for the Patriots should be the Bills LB Tremaine Edmunds. He's everything they need. Super Fast LB that's excellent in coverage. He is not a sackmaster so the Bills fans underrate him. You fill the position with something you absolutely need and you take him away from Buffalo and weaken them.
He would really be a great signing... I tend to agree he should be a target, he'd be a great fit.
More than an OT?
OT is the biggest need but none of the tackles on the market blow you away and they'll probably all get overpaid... I dunno... might be wiser to try to trade for one and/or draft the position heavily.

More than an OT?
we need a lot of help on the o-line , not just one guy. Strange is a disaster, Andrews might retire and he has lost something, Wynn is terrible, even Brown is not that great etc.....That has to be a priority and then we need a true #1 WR and a speedy LB

Vikes lead cut down to 5....damn, come on Minn, they have done nothing in the second half !!!!!!

we need a lot of help on the o-line , not just one guy. Strange is a disaster, Andrews might retire and he has lost something, Wynn is terrible, even Brown is not that great etc.....That has to be a priority and then we need a true #1 WR and a speedy LB
Hines should be healthy next year, he will be an upgrade. Andrews is ok and I think Strange will be better in year 2. Our OT position needs to be addressed and we don't know what the plan is for Brown. I would prefer to move him back to RT.

It WASN'T THE replacement center that got beat

Browns paid $200M for a scumbag who takes 4 quarters to finally put 3 points on the board against a 1-9 team? Yikes.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back