PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 13 Other Games

Wow Gano just missed a 58 yard walk off FG in OT. Commanders Giants TIE

Graham Ga-No good.

Sister kissing in the NFCE.

A tie that his not helping between Giants and Commanders

What happened to Jimmy G?

Tough question here, but it appears that the #1 seed (a bye and 2 home games to the SB) is going to be Buffalo, KC, or Miami. Gross.

I am rooting for the Bengals just because I hate the Chiefs. I know we want the Bengals to lose because they are competition for a WC, but come on.

Who do you want to have the easier #1 road to the SB?

So do the Bengals

Tough question here, but it appears that the #1 seed (a bye and 2 home games to the SB) is going to be Buffalo, KC, or Miami. Gross.

I am rooting for the Bengals just because I hate the Chiefs. I know we want the Bengals to lose because they are competition for a WC, but come on.

Who do you want to have the easier #1 road to the SB?
Appears to me KC is going to be the #1 seed, I'm rooting for any team that plays anyone on our remaining schedule. I have just that last glimmer of hope that we can some by way of a miracle sneak in the playoffs..

About those Mac-Burrow comparisons... looking kinda optimistic at the moment.

49ers coaching is phenomenal . They continue with Brock purdy and the Fullback ... Wow.. Patricia can't conjure plays even to our wide receivers...

well this is interesting.....SF with their 3rd string QB is leading Miami

49ers coaching is phenomenal . They continue with Brock purdy and the Fullback ... Wow.. Patricia can't conjure plays even to our wide receivers...
It won’t last. Purdy sucks. Mia will figure him out

well this is interesting.....SF with their 3rd string QB is leading Miami
They might have the most talented team in the league....if the qb doesn't turn the ball over, they'll be fine.

Romo is an absolute clown. His first point as to why Mahomes-Reid Chiefs are a "dynasty" starts with citing "8 straight 10 win seasons"....which is only the case if you include at least 3 or 4 Alex Smith seasons. And since when do 10 win seasons mean you're a dynasty? Lmao. They have 1 Super Bowl win, and they were blown out in the other.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back