PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 11 Games

Ridiculously blown coverage by the Saints. Looked like our defense at the beginning of the season.

It means Brees gets to do his favorite thing in the world. Stats collecting..

The Cleveland DL needs a nickname. Cleveland Steamer?

Holy dogshit, Batman. That was a horrific knee injury for Chris Thompson.
LOOK AWAY IF SQUEAMISH

We've seen so many of these injuries lately that that just seemed normal to me. Bad injury, but not horrific. How messed up is that, that I'm getting so used to the injuries it's not as gruesome anymore.:eek:

I have never wanted the bum ass VaGiants to beat a team so badly before now. KC is in already in Playoff form.

We've seen so many of these injuries lately that that just seemed normal to me. Bad injury, but not horrific. How messed up is that, that I'm getting so used to the injuries it's not as gruesome anymore.:eek:

And as you type that.....

Mike McCarthy is being exposed without Aaron Rodgers and the national media hasn’t said a word about it. The Packers need a new coach.
Amen, and I've been saying this for years. McCarthy is an atrocious head coach who gets carried by Aaron Rodgers.

Even with 1 title, those Packers have underachieved under McCarthy. But I am not complaining. Last thing I want is for the Packers to become a better team. Aaron Rodgers is the one guy I would be terrified of in February.

I wonder if there is a more depressing place to be sitting as a fan than in a freezing Lambeau Field watching the Packers without Rodgers being shut out by one of the bottom feeders of the league.

I wonder if there is a more depressing place to be sitting as a fan than in a freezing Lambeau Field watching the Packers without Rodgers being shut out by one of the bottom feeders of the league.

Don't forget those steel/aluminium bleachers that freezes your ass off!:eek:

These CBS shows all look so god damn terrible.

Game, set and match for Vikings...

NJ as a Jete fan.

Brutal pass by Kizer.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes