PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 11 Games

KC gets 3 points... if they stop them on 4th they would have got nothing.

That can be understated. The Giants need to take advantage of those things to win. I see them as a team even though up by 3 still has 10 points to make up by making those kind of plays.

Cutler melting down just in time to be replaced before they visit us. Of course.

Goddamm Cutler! 3rd pick. Now we're going to get Matt Moore next week. That sucks

3 pics for Cutler lmao

So Flacco just tried throwing a ball to Woodhead on a wheel route along the sideline against Haha Clinton Dix, who is like 6 feet tall and on the inside. HOw did Flacco beat us again? WTF?!?!?:confused:

KC gets 3 points... if they stop them on 4th they would have got nothing.

That can be understated. The Giants need to take advantage of those things to win. I see them as a team even though up by 3 still has 10 points to make up by making those kind of plays.

When have the Giants shown anything this year that implies that they will not fold when faced with adversity or just by default the longer the game goes on ? The coaching staff is gone after the season, they want a high draft pick to have a shot at replacing Eli... there is no accountability this year over there..

So Flacco just tried throwing a ball to Woodhead on a wheel route along the sideline against Haha Clinton Dix, who is like 6 feet tall and on the inside. HOw did Flacco beat us again? WTF?!?!?:confused:

Fewer injured pieces on D, pretty good OL and receivers that can go deep...

He is set up to fail the last 2-3 years..

the ratbirds vs packers game is already at the 2 minute warning. holy crap this game is going by fast even with all the turnovers and low score.

the ratbirds vs packers game is already at the 2 minute warning. holy crap this game is going by fast even with all the turnovers and low score.

Same with Giants/KC 2 min warning to HT.

Minn/Rams game is exciting....Minnesota just got a turn over at the 1 !!

Half Time Giants 6-3 I'll take it.

A. Smith 12/19 96 0 1

Now that's the Smith we know and scoff at!

8 games, 11 interceptions, 5 fumbles so far.

Wish the giants won but they will crap the bed in the second half. I hope i am wrong. Their offense looks lethargic. Missing their slot wr doesn't help.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back