PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats Defense is now #1 in PPG

Wow Craig Wrolstad's crew just missed two Falcon penalties DPI and helmet to helmet penalties. Goodell must want Falcons to win vs Eagles...

Mike McCarthy is ******ed

You have to admire Siemian's toughness. Gets hit around like a rag doll and still competes.

I know he's playing for a contract and that makes a huge difference but the toughness he has displayed should be commended.

Again : Thomas > NO DBs.

Saints are a joke. They need a drive here badly.

You have to admire Siemian's toughness. Gets hit around like a rag doll and still competes.

I know he's playing for a contract and that makes a huge difference but the toughness he has displayed should be commended.

He was ready to make his resumé and look for a regular job so he may think he is playing with house money, so if he makes 5 Mi thats more than a regular worker will make in the course of 30 years.

What just happened in the Packers game?

edit: nfl.com just ****ed up

The Broncos are such paper champs. I still cannot believe we lost to them twice.

Well that donkey's defense flexing it's muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back