PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and they're ignored the concussion protocol for the receiver that the Denver DB totally didn't hit helmet to helmet.

Demarco Murray just made that defense Swiss cheese.

Denver gets away with blatant holding

Rams had first-and-goal at the 1:
1. Handoff to Benny Cunningham
2. Keenum INC
3. Keenum INC

Anyone up for a Todd Gurley trade?

Jeff Fisher going for the FG from the Jets 2 yard line. Reminder, he is now 5 losses away from the most by a HC in NFL history.

For New England as well as most of the rest of the country, the television lineup is as follows:

CBS Early: Denver at New Orleans

FOX Early: Atlanta at Philadelphia

FOX Late: Dallas at Pittsburgh

Not bad at all, considering so many of the other games that have been broadcast this year.

506 Sports - NFL Maps: Week 10, 2016

Instead, in central Texas I get Houston - Jacksonville.

TV off.

Still don't understand why BB traded Derby. He looks like he could really play. And if we can't resign Bennett, our TE situation after Gronk doesn't look great.

lolwut? That's a touchdown.

What a joke in Tennessee. Unabated to the QB and the Tennessee lineman sticks up for his QB, pushes a ref slightly and gets the boot. Sweet.

Wow, Jordan Taylor looking good in this game.

Jesus, Cutler has 2 interceptions on 7 pass attempts less than ten minutes into the game...

If that was a TD than so was Dez Bryant's. I slowed it down using my DVR and he never had full control until he landed on the ground and half his leg was out of bounds

Yeah, GB is pathetic. I missed out on thousands last week due to that loss, glad to see them losing again this week.

OT:
Anyone else post comments on ProFootballTalk.com?
I do frequently and use every opportunity to bash Goodell. Lately, none of my comments make the final cut so apparently I have been flagged. Anyone else having similar issues? If I can't bash Goodell on a national forum, I feel empty inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back