PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess all those going for 2 early , did come back to bite them in the ass!

Zeke is my favorite non patriot. He's the complete running back that does everything well. Runs blocks and a threat to catch the ball out of the backfield

In the crazy preseason predictions thread, my crazy prediction was Elliott breaking Eric ****erson's rookie rushing record. Well, that's easily in reach for him.

That may have been the game of the year so far.

I gotta say Dallas is a very well rounded team, they got that O-Line, a young QB, a good core of receivers, a pro bowl rookie running back, man, they are scary! Overall this Dallas team is going to make a deep playoff run and probably get to the SB if both Zeke and Dak stay healthy. This Prescott kid is impressive. Kinda wish we would have picked him...

But you have to give that O-Line huge props, they made Murray few seasons ago look like a god, lets not forget that!
Zeke is a good running back, but when you add his skills with that O-Line, boy its gonna be hard to stop them.

Lastly, the Steelers are not that great of a team, we ran over them few weeks ago easily. So its not like their defense was a world beater either.

Cowboys should be favorites to reach the SB.
I'm with you as of now. I do think things can change in the 2nd half of the season. Dallas should be the overwhelming favorites to represent the NFC in Superbowl 51 as of now! However there are a few teams I could see giving trouble in the NFC! First and foremost the other NFC East teams (Redskins,Eagles & Giants) I'll be shocked if Dallas doesn't lose one or two of their remaining divisional games. Then there's the Seahawks and the bipolar Falcons and Saints if they get hot. The NFC playoffs should be very fun in January!

Dallas would be my biggest concern in the SB. I was hoping the Chargers would beat Miami but they choked. Miami is getting a little too comfy with the winning side of games.

Hey Stillers, so sad too bad BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Last time we played Seattle we had a few great speeches.

Because you have already shown multiple times that you have no clue about the sport you are watching and now you are doing it again. Stop reading stats lines and listening to media narratives and actually watch the game.

I know more than you do since you are either too dumb or too ignorant to admit Denver is a good team.

I know more than you do since you are either too dumb or too ignorant to admit Denver is a good team.

You are embarrassing yourself once again right now in the live thread. I don't even need to say anything.

You are embarrassing yourself once again right now in the live thread. I don't even need to say anything.

Sure Sure. I'm live at the game I have a much better view of this defense than you do. Stop being in denial

Now this offense has to respond. They can't go 3 and out.

Brees' numbers are off the charts, if he gets them into the playoffs he has to be a candidate for MVP.
he'll never win it will go tp PM again lol for his commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand