PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL websites you guys like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I go to MMQB (but it annoys me frequently)... also Football Outsiders... a little with the Boston Herald... but I'm looking for more/more interesting/better. Can anyone recommend some good stuff? Seems like somebody posted about a solid sports site recently... I checked it out and it had a ton of Pats stuff. Of course, like an idiot, I didn't bookmark it, so I tried to recall the name of the site... but...

https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

o_O

Bleacher Report has been my favorite for a few years now.

patsfans.com for the hot takes
patriots.com for don banks , bank shots.

reddit.com/r/nfl for the sweet and savory tears of the 31.

Thanks for these... a good start... I also remembered one of the sites... www.theringer.com.

And USA Today actually has good sports coverage too.

ESPN is there if you want it

giphy.gif

"Get thee behind me!" ;)

Rumor Mill – ProFootballTalk

I don't why people are negative about them. They break news first and are rarely incorrect anymore. Also, Florio was one of the few who was firmly on the side of the Patriots during Deflategate.
Agreed. Also, on the same day the Seth's s.Hit piece came out, Florio posted 2 or 3 reports contradicting what was written on ESPN.

They aren't angels, of course, but i think PFT is the best site to keep up to date on NFL news

Well, them and Rotoworld

I like the other team boards even though sometimes they make me angry. Love going into their game threads when they are losing.

I LOVE go to SB51 game threads, my favorite one is the SB 51 game thread on the "Steeler Talk" board.

A Falcon site has a decent one too but that Steeler one is absolutely gold.. here it is>> Super bowl 51!!!

Bleachereport is pretty good

For team and individual player stats ... pro-football-reference.com ... the have snap counts, a grid of weekly injury reports, search function. Great alternative to ESPN.

You can also get the college stats for many players through ... sports-reference.com ... although the info isn't as complete as it is for the NFL.

Another interesting site is ... 3sigmaathlete.com ... for SPARQ score that rank players' relative athleticism based on their pre-draft testing numbers (included in their charts). I'm not necessarily enamored of their "secret formula" for coming up with their SPARQ scores, but it's still handy.

I miss the old PFT before it sold out to NBC.

The "Turd Watch" cracked me up.

Rumor Mill – ProFootballTalk

I don't why people are negative about them. They break news first and are rarely incorrect anymore. Also, Florio was one of the few who was firmly on the side of the Patriots during Deflategate.

Agreed. But, there has been an about face now, likely on orders from Goodell. Tom Curran has also been trollish lately with his hair plugs.

I think there is a clear edict to go after the Pats with Goodell's broadcast partners, which includes the websites.

I miss the old PFT before it sold out to NBC.

The "Turd Watch" cracked me up.

Me too. Florio is now just taking ESPN's word as gospel to try for clicks.

Redzone.com
Football outsiders
Rotoworld
TSN.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back