PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL twitter got hijacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
CkYCbxRUYAAkTHE.jpg

Roger Goodell ‏@nflcommish 2h2 hours ago

Man, you leave the office for 1 day of golf w/ @JimKelly1212 & your own network kills you off. #harsh

The prick tweeted out his own response on his twitter with the above photo. Notice anything about it? I mean, seriously, the jack off just can't help himself. He is a parody of himself.

Is it that he's trying to pretend that this was just some good-natured rib played on him by a friendly co-worker (while name dropping of course...everybody loves Roger!) as opposed to it being from someone who hates him enough to take the time and effort to hack into their network just to wish him dead?

CkYCbxRUYAAkTHE.jpg

Man, you leave the office for 1 day of golf w/ @JimKelly1212 & your own network kills you off. #harsh

The prick tweeted out his own response on his twitter with the above photo. Notice anything about it? I mean, seriously, the jack off just can't help himself. He is a parody of himself.
YES!!! The first thing I noticed (and it's something we've always known) is how ugly, lying, spoiled, overpaid, ****ified, sniveling, corrupt,.. Did I miss anything.? Oh yea, he has integrity. :mad:. It's good that he knows how people will feel when he is gone...... Hey Rog, Money can't buy you love. .. Enjoy your money. Choke on it

CkYCbxRUYAAkTHE.jpg

Is that a prick under the word Integrity?

CkYCbxRUYAAkTHE.jpg

Seems like somebody is overcompensating...Small man syndrome???

Too good to be true.

In light of Zuckerberg's account being hacked and finding out that he used "dadada" for his passwords across multiples sites, I'm guessing that the NFL used "duhduhduh",

Is it that he's trying to pretend that this was just some good-natured rib played on him by a friendly co-worker (while name dropping of course...everybody loves Roger!) as opposed to it being from someone who hates him enough to take the time and effort to hack into their network just to wish him dead?

Ironically we hate the "ombudsman" at ESPN almost as much.

[QUOTE="XLIX, post: 4645354, member: 36214"

The prick tweeted out his own response on his twitter with the above photo. Notice anything about it? I mean, seriously, the jack off just can't help himself. He is a parody of himself.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh...nothing warms the heart quite like the contrived, self-important tweets of a delusional, megalomaniac a**hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back