PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL "Turning Point" Super Bowl LIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man! I haven’t watched it yet. Looking forward to it. I saw SBB post it in another thread, and I didn’t realize that it was the whole hour long version. So excited right now.

What did you think?

BB seemed very hesitant about sending Gost out for the FG. Not a good sign moving forward for Gost.
It was a legitimate decision, 6 inches and game over, or FG and game over but Rams get the ball. I would have gone for it but we had different opinions watching in real time with the people I was watching it with.

16:04

Steve Belichick sounds so much like his dad.
Brady’s son is going to be 12 this year, and I’m thinking that we can have a seamless transition from one generation of Belichick/Brady to another.

Let’s say 9 more seasons of the current pairing before the handoff occurs.

It was a legitimate decision, 6 inches and game over, or FG and game over but Rams get the ball. I would have gone for it but we had different opinions watching in real time with the people I was watching it with.
Or it gets blocked, or it's a bad snap - can't assume a FG is a 100% proposition, no matter who the kicker is.

QB sneak or send Sony through the line one more time is a very tempting option. Either way, if it's executed, the game's over, and it was.

In the postgame, Edelman keeps telling Brady “Jordan, Jordan, Jordan”.

Wasn't even 6 inches. More like 2.

BB seemed very hesitant about sending Gost out for the FG. Not a good sign moving forward for Gost.

It was worth thinking about for four seconds. I don't know why, but I was surprised that Brady had to shout out the answer.

The show was really good. Glad it's on Youtube. Great blend of live sound, action at different angles, and actual real football analysis of plays.

Brady’s son is going to be 12 this year, and I’m thinking that we can have a seamless transition from one generation of Belichick/Brady to another.

Maybe Alex G can maybe do some inverse aging magic on the kid and get him ready in 3 years! No?

Wasn't even 6 inches. More like 2.
tenor.gif

The AFL (Australian Rules) has a Father-Son rule whereby if the father has played 100 games for one club in the AFL, his son becomes eligible to be selected by that club (generally with their first available draft pick in the year the son nominates for the draft). Sounds like the NFL could use this. ;)

In some instances, there's 60 year family playing connections with clubs.

Thanks. My SB victory fix was given a nice treat

Watched it on Youtube today. Excellent and really insightful. And of course the ending is really really good lol! No Spoilers though, you must watch it yourself to find out how it ends

It would be such a plot twist if the Rams win in this version. Cooks makes that TD catch in the 3rd quarter (an actor tries to simulate what it looked like exactly when he caught it.) Then a whole bunch of manipulated footage to make it look like the Patriots can’t score with the clock running down.

The music at 18 minutes was awesome old school stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News