PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Truth, Answer the Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of what I posted was fact. Maybe it was a little to comprehensive for you.

Bingo.:singing:

Notice how he never replied to your last post.

238 + views of this post and 0 pats fans replying to the link that was the topic of the post, now that speaks volumes.

238 + views of this post and 0 pats fans replying to the link that was the topic of the post, now that speaks volumes.

Damn, you are ignorant. You are the one who didn't answer the TOPIC of the original post. Or anyone else's posts for that matter

Damn, you are ignorant. You are the one who didn't answer the TOPIC of the original post. Or anyone else's posts for that matter

So basically you have not responded to the last statemet i made about no one respnding to the originals post.

So basically you have not responded to the last statemet i made about no one respnding to the originals post.

People HAVE responded to the original post. How about instead of showing everyone how stupid you are, you go back and read the 1st page of this thread. In particular, post #5. You MIGHT actually learn something, but I doubt it.

But when I saw how big it was and what happened as a result, just being a fan of the league and its history, I had to speak out against it.

you had to?? get a life buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye