PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Training Camp(s) (non-Pats)

BaconGrundleCandy

Not the kind of guy to say I told you so ...
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I thought we usually had one of these for injuries, keeping track of players etc ...

McDaniels pulling from Bill's bag of tricks already.

Agreed. Definitely under some pressure. That offense should be scary.

"Jarrett Stidham is leading the way in the backup quarterback battle. It makes sense given his familiarity with the system, but I expected Nick Mullens to be the guy there with his experience. Stidham looked poised and made a few nice throws Thursday."
Stidham has picked up by McDaniels to be his inside guy... he knows josh's offense, and is able to give hints and tips about how josh works/wants things done... back up qb... nice work if you can get it

296297990_10170329583837037_376238000731143375_n.jpg

I'm hearing Lamar Jackson is doing well. If we're talking Non Patriot related news ..his story intrigues me. Some games I'm like meh...and others I'm like WHOA! Fun player to watch.

I'm hearing Lamar Jackson is doing well. If we're talking Non Patriot related news ..his story intrigues me. Some games I'm like meh...and others I'm like WHOA! Fun player to watch.
Watch him get destroyed.

Cracks are beginning to show and the big one is coming.

anyone else think Seattle would be a good landing spot for Jimmy G?

he's got to be better than drew lock and/or geno smith
Seattle, Cleveland, Minnesota, Washington, Tennessee and Atlanta make sense to me in some shape of form.
I swear some are against fun. It's the primary reason we watch and follow. Jackson is incredibly fun and cool. Been proving people wrong since college. Easily one of my favorites to watch. He's been nothing but consistent and improved since coming in the league.
I smoke Crack before posting
Makes sense

I swear some are against fun. It's the primary reason we watch and follow. Jackson is incredibly fun and cool. Been proving people wrong since college. Easily one of my favorites to watch. He's been nothing but consistent and improved since coming in the league
Bingo. I used to debate folks about it but I gave up. Kid is the real deal.

Raiders, Vikings, Baltimore are my dark horses this year.

Seattle, Cleveland, Minnesota, Washington, Tennessee and Atlanta make sense to me in some shape of form.
cleveland and minnesota? i would disagree on those...

washington just picked up carson wentz, so eh... highly doubtful they would trade for another potential starter, considering how touchy the ginger warrior can be...

tennessee? on the way way way outside chance of maybe, but they seem content with ryan mallet tannehill

Atlanta... hmmm... i think they are going to be going thru a complete tear down over the next two seasons and already have their sacrificial qb lamb while setting their sights on that number 1 overall...

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back