PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT NFL Team Opponent Records, Winning PCT Breakdown, etc.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
With this stat being a thing with the Draft, I've being been messing around with this and I think I'm ready for it to be opened up for you guys to look at. I've got the Patriots totals, as well as the entire league where you can access the teams either by clicking on the URL in the main Opponent Results table, or in the drop down menu in the upper right:

Patriots Opponent Results:

This shows the Patriots total combined opponent records, along with a breakdown of their opponents' own combined win/loss total, as well as the individual overall records of their opponents. You can click on the parameters on the top (Win/Losses/PCT/Avg Wins) to sort them.

NFL Team Opponent Totals:

This one shows the entire list by team with the record of the opponents they've faced, winning pct, etc. Again, you can click on the parameters on the top (Win/Losses/PCT/Avg Wins) to sort them.

Take a look and let me know what you think. Working on tying this into the overall standings for the sake of now also having strength of schedule included, but I'm still breaking down the math so I'm not quite there yet. But I feel like I'm getting closer, which will hopefully be helpful here.

Last edited:
NFL link didn't paste in correctly the first time. It's been corrected, as have the columns being sortable for that one.

Caught a glitch on this due to an error in the Week 18 schedule, it's been corrected.

Update: Fixed an issue with the team links and a sorting glitch.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back