PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Roster Cuts

I rarely do this, but...

SIGN THE BEAST!!!

There's got to be something going on behind the scenes if they're going to give up a second-year player that quickly. He has some super intriguing tape, but I've heard rumors of work ethic issues, etc. That wouldn't fly here.

There's got to be something going on behind the scenes if they're going to give up a second-year player that quickly. He has some super intriguing tape, but I've heard rumors of work ethic issues, etc. That wouldn't fly here.
I'd love it but just feel Bill is ready to go with what we have. I can picture him saying "what am I going to do with him right now"?
I am shocked though. Very quick even for a 4th.

If those were the issues any practice squad site should sober him right tf up. I lot of people were taking victory laps today but Idk how you don't at least "like" him or are intrigued even if you didn't think he was a big time prospect?

6'5/225 big paws, 35" arms with like a huge wingspan. 4.48. 36 vert. 88% in his other jump?

Idk I thought he was elite or had that potential in tracking, catch point. I thought he'd be $ on comebacks. I really liked his ability to work with those, just sit routes off his ability to get on top of you. Really liked his overall physicality. Big time Yac even though he's not running away with "anywhere" speed.

One year wonder with drops, limited tree & rr questions. I mean I could have been talking about DK there. Anyway definitely not elite speed. Had trouble with press, something that usually gets me but it's so different from prospect to prospect.

Someone mentioned it the other day. We might need to just invest early and double dip and not F around. I think we'll need the help.

Goodbye binkie. As a UDFA you can't miss half of camp especially in this extraordinary year. Maybe he makes it onto the PS.

I saw Sean Riley from Syracuse was back in town. Maybe Thomas and Riley on the PS? Zuber? One of them is probably the odd man out.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back