PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Cincinnati Bengals at Indianapolis Colts - odds, preview and prediction

Oh god please let it end already, can we just have QB kneels for the rest of the game to run out the clock? it's better than anything dalton can do.

Amazing that Indy is able to kill the clock by passing the ball.

How can anyone be angry about the Panthers making the playoffs after watching this joke of a team on the field.

At least the Bengals have a winning record.

I wish the 1st place team got to choose who they played (ex. Baltimore or Indy/Cinci)

Not scared of Baltimore.. but we just match up with the Colts so much better

I think Indy can upset Denver and we could very well see NE-Indy at Gilette.

A snail crawling a mile goes faster than this game is going.

I think Indy can upset Denver and we could very well see NE-Indy at Gilette.

I'd like to think this is more than wishful thinking but I don't see it.

BB wouldn't take anyone lightly but maybe John Fox will?

FWIW, this is the exact same game Indy needs to play to upset Denver. Luck has to throw 40+ times and not turn the ball over.

FWIW, this is the exact same game Indy needs to play to upset Denver. Luck has to throw 40+ times and not turn the ball over.

They'll need to be able to stop the Broncos running game too. Cincy isn't good enough to determine if they can.

Such a fitting way for Cincy to bow out of the playoffs again, with a boring and sad effort.

There is no way that Marvin Lewis should not be fired after losing yet another WC game. Then again, it's the Bengals ownership so...

This is brilliant, Cinci had 0% chance to beat Denver. Luck is gonna go and shut up Peyton and close the book on his career

I gotta say, these playoff games have stunk so far this year.

Maybe next week we'll get some games that don't make you want to gouge your own eyes out.

Honestly I think even Carolina is better than Cincinnati.

It's hard to admit that I thought Cincy had a fighting chance to go to Denver and win.

Even more amazing that they beat the Broncos once already.

This is brilliant, Cinci had 0% chance to beat Denver. Luck is gonna go and shut up Peyton and close the book on his career

Not happening. Even against a depleted Bengals offense, holding them to 10 points, you can still tell how soft the Colts D is. At no point during this game did it make me feel it was because of anything the Colts D was doing.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back