PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Investigating Chargers for using stickum vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: San Diego Cheatgers... stickum of all things

broncos cheated the cap one of the years they won a sb with elway

i forgot to add the saints into the list of cheaters too

so it's chargers, pats broncos and saints, and only the chargers couldn't cheat to win, we're such a fail haha

You forgot the steelers, and the jets who did what the patriots did, but that were never investigated or persecuted... Good ol' Roger Scumbag.

Can't the Rats get a little hate here, or did Goodell put a rule in allowing tripping opposing players on the sidelines?

:mad:

did they get fined for it, sure add the jets too

didn't the 49ers and debartolo do something too? in the 80's ?

i forgot

also the chargers were on steroids when they won the 1963 afl title lol

You forgot the steelers, and the jets who did what the patriots did, but that were never investigated or persecuted... Good ol' Roger Scumbag.

pitt had guys on roids too in the 70's right? didn't jim haslett confess to that?

pitt had guys on roids too in the 70's right? didn't jim haslett confess to that?
It's a silly supporter who believes their team is clean. At some point in their history, every team would have flaunted with and crossed the grey area.

It's a silly supporter who believes their team is clean. At some point in their history, every team would have flaunted with and crossed the grey area.

i agree, but i also think there's a difference between behind the scenes , and having it shown in the light of day, to everyone (ie getting exposed)

i mean, hell , everytime i see a player blatantly lie to a ref i think he's cheating , but of course that's very small time because everyone does that and everyone knows it (such as bosh in the nba , or soccer players taking dives)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes