PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Hard Knocks 2017:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

Good choice. Young team with playoff aspirations. Much better than watching the Rams clown show last year.

First few years were really good, but it has gotten progressively less interesting as they show us less and less of the inner workings of a football team and more and more of scenes like bit players taking trips with their families to the local amusement park.

Is there a requirement to show only sucker teams on hard knocks?

Something like that. I think requirements are teams who have not been to the playoffs and do not have a new coach and who have not been featured the prior 10 years. NFL pretty much picks at random from there.

Something like that. I think requirements are teams who have not been to the playoffs and do not have a new coach and who have not been featured the prior 10 years. NFL pretty much picks at random from there.
With the exception of Jets (I think they were featured once) and ofcourse Pats, Dolphins and Bills can be in line next for the whole world to see the disarray they are in :D

With the exception of Jets (I think they were featured once) and ofcourse Pats, Dolphins and Bills can be in line next for the whole world to see the disarray they are in :D

The Jets were featured and gave us Rex Ryan treats like "Let's go eat a god damn snack" and on Danny Woodhead "All that little f****r does is make plays", which must of perked up BB's ears as Danny was scoring touchdowns for the Pats like two weeks later.

Any team can "volunteer" to do it. But the NFL passed rules where they can "compel" a team to participate (like involuntary volunteering, aka the United way).

All teams are eligible for being forced into it with some exceptions for teams with 1st year head coaches, who have made the playoffs at least once in the last two years, and teams who have already been compelled in the past 10 years.

There is nothing stopping a team from volunteering every year if they want, but they can be forced to participate in certain circumstances.

Bucs make sense. Potential marquee QB trying to take the next step with a top 3 wide receiver. Underrated defense. Definitely a good way to make themselves more of a household name.

Good choice. Young team with playoff aspirations. Much better than watching the Rams clown show last year.

If Aliens ever invade this planet, let's make sure they don't steal the Bucs' galactic spacesuit uniforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes