PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL FA signing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrelle Pryor to Washington on a 1 year, $8 million deal.

Terrelle Pryor to Washington on a 1 year, $8 million deal.
That's actually a decent (EDIT- better than decent, really, a really good) deal.

It hardly matters though, by week 7, the team will be rioting lol

Pryor had 1000+ yards in CLEVELAND, and it was his first year as a receiver EVER too.

That's f****** nuts. I don't know if he can ever become a Top tier WR (Too much to learn, have some doubts about his ethics), but the skills and physicality are clearly there

Last edited:
Any news on Carr's rehab, speaking of the Raiders?

Last I'd heard a week ago was they were going to be extra cautious with his return. I think it was a pretty bad break.

Menelik watson to Denver lol. Line up ealy on his side and watson will get destroyed.

LMAO, o..........k.

Note to Ryan Pace: when people say they're fired up, this isn't what they're referring to --

attachment.php

Menelik watson to Denver lol. Line up ealy on his side and watson will get destroyed.

If Watson is even healthy. Apparently he's made of glass.

Colts poaching Pats, Pats poaching Colts.

Seems like a lot of players were expecting to get bigger offers.

That's actually a decent (EDIT- better than decent, really, a really good) deal.

It hardly matters though, by week 7, the team will be rioting lol

Pryor had 1000+ yards in CLEVELAND, and it was his first year as a receiver EVER too.

That's f****** nuts. I don't know if he can ever become a Top tier WR (Too much too learn, have some doubts about his ethics), but the skills and physicality are clearly there
He's a pretty good player and from following him on tweeter also seems like a nice, humble person. Would have loved to see him over here, especially on such worthwhile contract but we still might trade for him midseason if Skins are a mess (they will be).

He's a pretty good player and from following him on tweeter also seems like a nice, humble person. Would have loved to see him over here, especially on such worthwhile contract but we still might trade for him midseason if Skins are a mess (they will be).
The nice player is debatable, a former teammate (in college, IIRC) said he was very prima dona-ish.

But, ever since joining the NFL, I don't remember hearing bad things. Heck, he changed position and did a good job

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes