PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL drug tested Van Noy after 8 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 INT vs Atlanta

giphy.gif

Kyle getting heat from the crowd

Reactions: Ian
NYNFL getting scared NE is going to be good again post Brady…
I have a few Bills fans as co workers here in San Jose. They're terrified

He should wait until after he receives the results. I wouldn't put it past 200 Park to manufacture a false positive. After all, it's the Patriots.

Goodell's Jets never get tested. After the Jets beat the Titans with Derrick Henry, no one was tested, even though the Jets had 7 sacks.

Hmmm.

Watched the game at a hotel bar in Chicago and bartender is a Buffalo native. He just shook his head and said it's his curse as a Bills fan to have to deal w Patriots and Belichick and he expects them to "be the same old Patriots...again."

Do they chuck bildos at one another when they are not launching themselves onto tables in the break room?

Watched the game at a hotel bar in Chicago and bartender is a Buffalo native. He just shook his head and said it's his curse as a Bills fan to have to deal w Patriots and Belichick and he expects them to "be the same old Patriots...again."
They had their chance, I'm sorry, their 4 chances. Everybody remember thinking "oh noes how will we ever get anywhere with Buffalo sitting on top of the AFC like human road blocks... oh my goodness, AFCE champions 4 straight years, 6 out of 8 with the other perennial power, MIami, taking the off years? One of these days, to the moon!

:D Sorry buddy, this is OUR millenium!

Goodell immediately picked up the phone to call. Him or one of his Jets cronies.

I'd call it a coincidence, but this is far from the first time a player has been "randomly" drug tested the day after a good game.
Well to be fair its not exactly like someone is going to post on their instagram account about how the NFL randomly drug tested them after they sucked all game.

NYFL looking for something on New England again?
I have literally seen about 500 players on every team in the league make this statement on twitter. so no, not just NE.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back