PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft 2023 Team Grades

JerseyShore99

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
How do we feel about the immediate grades around the league? PHI easily won the weekend to me, but PIT, CIN, and NYG also did well...Pretty weak class as a whole IMO

How does next years draft class compare to this years class? Deeper? More blue-chip talent?

Detroit is legit now.

Detroit is legit now.

I thought the Loins had a Terrible draft... The only value pick of the bunch was Brian Branch at 45, and thank Ganja they took him there too, to save Billy from himself.

I think the Indy bloodClots had a helluva draft as well, besides those mentioned in the OP.

Last edited:
I thought they had a Terrible draft... The only value pick of the bunch was Brian Branch at 45, and thank Ganja they took him there too, to save Billy from himself.

I think the Indy bloodClots had a helluva draft too, besides those mentioned in the OP.
I don't agree with the idea of putting values on picks that may or may not end up playing at a high level, if at all. The picks are only valuable if the team makes the right choice. I bet Vernon Gholston and N'Keal Harry had plenty of value.

Philly and the Colts. Howie Roseman is killing it. He would tell people as a young boy that he wanted to be a GM of a professional football team when he grew up.

Having a calling is a blessing.

I don't agree with the idea of putting values on picks that may or may not end up playing at a high level, if at all. The picks are only valuable if the team makes the right choice. I bet Vernon Gholston and N'Keal Harry had plenty of value.

They did… Kneal Harry was an early to mid 2nd-round dude for me; the problem there was that both AJ Brown & Deebo Samuel were still available AND rated higher - again by me, and others - than Harry was.

Last edited:
They did… Kneal Harry was an early to mid 2nd-round dude for me; the problem there was that both AJ Brown & Deebo Samuel were still available AND rated higher - again by me, and others - than Harry was.
Thanks. I never saw any players until they came into the NYFL so I couldn't grade anyone.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back