PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Divisional game: KC @ Buffalo

Not really the same though as Buffalo lost even more defenders at the LB spot in particular, where they had no decent backups (since those were in the game already). They had to pull a guy off the couch to start against Kelce! Chiefs would find that formula much more difficult to replicate against Baltimore or, if they get there, the 49ers (particularly against Fred Warner - my god what a beast). Baltimore and SF may struggle against that Chiefs defense too though.

Looking further down the line, are the Chiefs going to be able to keep Chris Jones? Kelce will be a year older, Rice should improve, they will probably have to add another receiver somehow (not a gamebreaker just someone reliable). Not sure the Chiefs are going to get better from here or not on net - depends on how they draft I suppose.
They were already playing backups LBs though. I'm saying a defense with so many players missing held Miami. Not that Buffalo's defense was good or even great. Just that they held Miami. In a HUGE game.

They hate him up here in Buffalo. Runs one predictable route. It's a good one. But the guy is severely limited. Davante Parker with a little more speed.

No.

LOL.
Sounds like an upgrade over Thornton.

I still like the idea of Gabe Davis here at the right price. He's been a Pats killer the last couple of years.

8d7r5b.jpg

The Bills choked badly. What else is there to say?

Now they have put me in the awful position of having to root for the Ravens to beat the Chiefs. UGH.

Both teams that I don't like but right now I dislike the Chiefs more.

The media frenzy and bootlicking of another Mahomes Superbowl appearance would be a bit too much to stomach!

I don't see how it can be considered a Bills choke.

The offense played flawlessly.

They went up against an excellent defense and the best QB in football.

Defense wins. Again. It wins 90% of the time.

Damn Red Auerbach was accused of this years ago. :haha:

Freaking Out George Costanza GIF

Snowballs or a bildo ... take your pick.
I haven't thought of it in who knows how long, but your post reminded me of the graphic scene in the beginning of Basic Instinct. It's basically the same thing as what the Chiefs have done to the Bills in recent playoffs.

Snowballs or a bildo ... take your pick.
Something I've never ever thought about until now is that there is probably some scene out there with an ice billdo. That's certainly what the Bills got in the Buff.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back