PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Divisional game: KC @ Buffalo

Bass Norwood??

Buffalo would have gotten curbstomped in Baltimore next week anyways. But Allen just lacks that clutch factor. I think big changes are coming there.

A buffalo wearing a Buffalo Bills jersey with the caption 17 is very sad and defeated as several Kansas City Chiefs players point at him and laugh

The propaganda and match fixing has really swayed you, hasn't it? If their SB last year doesn't warrant an asterisks, I don't know what to tell you.
In another AFCC Game be a fool and bet against him.

I actually think there is more pressure on Lamar in this game than a potential SB.

This is the weakest Chiefs team he will ever get. He is the MVP. Chiefs? Who cares if they lose. It's house money.

Baltimore isn't going to get the benefit of other AFC teams struggling next year. Now or never.

How can anyone sleep happy with the possibility of the chiefs going back to back lmao

Anyone remember the last team to do it? Let’s keep it that way.

In another AFCC Game be a fool and bet against him.

He’s lost two of them and won three. All were at home until next week.

He’s not exactly invincible in this game.

Super depressing

Mahomes now will have gone to 6 straight AFC championships

Mahomes and Kelce just passed Brady and Gronk for most playoff TDs by QB receiver
Saw that too

Not exactly invincible.
Boo boo I am sure he's scared of Lamar. :rolleyes:

Honestly?

Diggs needs to STFU whining about touches forever. Dude straight disappeared tonight in big moments.

Also AWFUL game management by Mcdermott. Abysmal fake punt, and at the end they needed to run the ball, or at worst throw short stuff to run clock.

Bills D was short-handed and it showed.

AFCC is odd because I want both teams to lose in humiliating fashion.

Hate Harbaugh, hate the city of Baltimore (I mean that literally…only city I refuse to do business in because even the fast food workers are just awful humans)

Hate Mahomes, hate his bother, hate his wife. Hate seeing Taylor Swift every 28 sec on a football broadcast…though that’s on the NFL not her/Kelce.

Think I’m pulling Detroit for the next few weeks. Like Goff, LOVE Dan Campbell.

He’s not exactly invincible in this game.
Stop being so jealous man we had Brady we know what playoffs success feels like.

I actually think there is more pressure on Lamar in this game than a potential SB.

This is the weakest Chiefs team he will ever get. He is the MVP. Chiefs? Who cares if they lose. It's house money.

Baltimore isn't going to get the benefit of other AFC teams struggling next year. Now or never.

Exactly and I’m fully expecting them to choke like usual. Ravens always have a rogue horror game in their locker, I feel it’s next week under the pressure.

Deserve it? Just wait... You're going to feel silly when the inevitable scandal comes out revealing they had refs swaying games in their favor these last 2 years.
If that happens then yeah sure I’ll take it back but I don’t think it will. People thought the refs were helping us too

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back