PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Divisional game: KC @ Buffalo

HaHa fug you KC!!!!

KC used 2 time outs there. Keep that extra time out they used in mind.

Interesting... 2nd look it looked clearly past but 3rd look, it was technically a forward pass but barely so I stand corrected that it was a good no call (ball left hand at 27.5 and was caught just past 28). It was about the same as your great example (TB80's lateral).

The crazy scenario? It depends on whom HQ wants to win. I do see a slightly forward throw down the sideline blown by the wind being called a backward pass, though. Otherwise, these average guys throwing low to mid 50mph on their throws would just have a dead forward duck.
If you read the rule, it says a forward pass is a ball that leaves the hand going forward. It says nothing about where it lands.

If the same logic is followed with a backward pass (the rule book says nothing about how it leaves the hand) then maybe balls can land forward.

come on romo... stop the bs

Way more scoring than I'd thought there be. Also they need to change the rules for when the offense commits a penalty within 2 minutes. There needs to be some kind of run off option.

Also I suspected this to be more of a defensive game. Surprised it has been noth offenses dictating the pace.

Josh Allen man is a beast....he needs to play smart in the second half. Tough year for Allen. This team will only go as far as he and the offense will take them. The Bills D needs the half of the year.

come on romo... stop the bs
E Network Miracle GIF by E!

Interesting... 2nd look it looked clearly past but 3rd look, it was technically a forward pass but barely so I stand corrected that it was a good no call (ball left hand at 27.5 and was caught just past 28). It was about the same as your great example (TB80's lateral).

The crazy scenario? It depends on whom HQ wants to win. I do see a slightly forward throw down the sideline blown by the wind being called a backward pass, though. Otherwise, these average guys throwing low to mid 50mph on their throws would just have a dead forward duck.
it was clearly a backwards pass, not even a question

79uWFBS.jpg

This is great ****. Glad the bills made the playoffs. Of course the most fun is the Pats being in the mix, but this is a hell of a lot of fun

I think the bills pull away 2nd half like the niners did against the packers last night. the only thing preventing that will be the refs.

will KC punt today?

Well #31 just made Sports Center

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back