PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round: Packers at Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like the ATL receiver slipped on the logo paint in the endzone.

Alright Fellas me and a friend are arguing about Aaron Rodgers....

His claim is that AR benefited from hugely from being behind favre and gives favre a ton of credit in AR's growth and ability to this point.....

My point is simply hell no, Their games are very different and i challenged him to point to one tangible ability that favre positively effected he could not. AR was very very accurate in NCAA and has a very quick release. He has gunslinging abilities but he isn't a gunslinger in my opinion.......

Do you think favre has made a difference in AR being so good? What say you?
i think favre himself said more than once that its not his job to help rodgers and dont think he did. if anything favre became more insecure because of drafting rodgers. of course the media likes to portray favre as such and the GB team itself has taken a high road regarding this.

even though the game is tied, it feels ATL is behind by a TD

atl got some slack with the punt return td, and that early fumble

It's well documented that Favre was a massive prick to Rogers. I think Favre helped by forcing Rogers to develop toughness and a good study ethic because he had to do so without a player mentor. You win.

i think favre himself said more than once that its not his job to help rodgers and dont think he did. if anything favre became more insecure because of drafting rodgers. of course the media likes to portray favre as such and the GB team itself has taken a high road regarding this.

Ha. Thanks Jay will mention that to him. Thanks SVN

AR is coming into his own and favre deserves none of the credit for it. Being the attention whore he is, he is probably more than willing to accept praise tho.

Man, Rodgers...he is destroying Atlanta secondary today.

Atlanta needs to get some a gap pressure and do a better job containing Rogers. One of the hard things to do in a 43.

All of a sudden my "Aaron Rodgers will retire as one of the 10 best QBs in NFL history" prediction doesn't seem that far off, does it? :D

this green bay teams looking awfully scary...

ATL better start putting some pressure on rodgers and control the clock on offense

NFC Championship Game was last week in Philly like I said. Packers in SB. Book it.

yep, i dont see chicago or the seahawks stopping greenbay. Green bays heading to the superbowl if they win today

All of a sudden my "Aaron Rodgers will retire as one of the 10 best QBs in NFL history" prediction doesn't seem that far off, does it? :D

Aaron Rodgers should change his # to 15 so I can call him AR15 :p

Tha dude is just throwing bullets. I remember seeing a cal game when he was there where he went like 29-30 or something ridiculous and i said this dude has got a shot to be something. I wasn't really following the draft that much then like now so really had no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes