PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Conference Championship Game Thread

Anyone else notice the massive gap between the G and C lined up at the LOS on that TD Run?

Some pretty outstanding receptions. I only saw Philly 2ce this year and both times I thought they were the team to beat KC.

I hate PHI but damn I’m hoping Purdy gets embarrassed. dream is CIN beats PHI
Purdy is lucky Dak sucked a fat one last week and Diggs dropped one of the easier INTs of his career last week. I don’t think this is going to be any easier for him. The Eagles had the most sacks since the ‘85 Bears and their defensive front has enough size to choke off that inside zone that CMC feasts on.

He dropped the ball as well, so good to tell them to hurry up he knew he dropped it.

That was not a catch!!!! Shanahan you fool!!!

What O-line! Hurts had full day to throw against one of the best D-line in football

Wow! Exactly what I thought! Smith looked suspiciously adamant about wanting to snap that and now it's confirmed. Dumb not to challenge.

It’s hilarious how Philly gets a free TD by being smart enough to go fast after that obvious drop.

shanahan you absolute moron, you have to challenge that even if it burns a timeout, this is why this guy blows it in the big games.

Smith knew he didn't cattch it and was signaling right away to hurry to snap the next play, how could SF not have noticed?

Smith knew he didn't cattch it and was signaling right away to hurry to snap the next play, how could SF not have noticed?
Yea, no excuse. Hell call a timeout, it's the first half

What O-line! Hurts had full day to throw against one of the best D-line in football
I don’t think they were trying to flush him out. Looks like they were playing contain to keep him in the pocket.

That said, Philly’s OL is excellent.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back