PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nfl.com: Pats drive of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved how Waters wasn't fooled and picked-up the blitzing db.

Hey - -great link, thanks for sharing. Good breakdown by Baldinger — I can almost think about forgiving him for saying the game had passed BB by a couple of years ago. Loved the analysis; how about Waters picking up the blitz from the outside on the little pass to Woodhead? And that pass to Hernandez for the TD — awesome throw, right up there with that TD to Gronk against Pittsburgh last year.

Last edited:
Scandrick with one arm wrapped around Welker's body, pulling him down as Scandrick uses THAT leverage to swing his body in front of Welker to bat a pass down....THAT was CLEAR pass interference and should have been immediately flagged by any official looking at the play from behind.

Nice link.

Not sure if anyone noticed, but on the first play, which ended up going to Hernandez, it looks like both corners were on Branch on the other side. Welker did a quick step back and was open for a potentially huge play.

Also, on the TD pass to Hernandez, that was definitely the more risky pass. Woodhead had a little separation from the linebacker at about the 2-yard line. A good leading pass there and Woodhead is too quick, gets into the endzone on a safer play.

Brady has some serious stones... one inch to left and that ball is probably picked off.

Scandrick with one arm wrapped around Welker's body, pulling him down as Scandrick uses THAT leverage to swing his body in front of Welker to bat a pass down....THAT was CLEAR pass interference and should have been immediately flagged by any official looking at the play from behind.

I yelled "WTF. That's DPI you stupid Zebras" . His left arm were all over Wes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back