• Bucs win by 4 or more

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Bucs win by 3 or less

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Rams pull of the third upset of the Divisional Round

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We, collectively as a species, deserve Tom vs Jimmy next week.
With Cam & Mac in attendance for the coin flip, featuring ex-gfs singing a duet for the national anthem, while BB watches the game in a luxury box accompanied by Bon Jovi !!!

Tell me, why would any Pats fan want the Rams to win today?
Have no horse in the race, so as long as it’s a competitive game to watch, I don’t really care who wins. To play devil’s advocate, one could also ask “tell me, why would any Pats fan care who wins a game once their team is already out ?” - I’m in that camp. Once NE loses, I want to watch competitive games and compelling teams.

Los Angeles Rams Team Stats. Relatively well balanced.

Overall Statistics​

LAR OffenseValue (rank)LAR DefenseValue (rank)
Points/Game27.4 (#6)Opp Points/Game21.3 (#9)
Yards/Game372.2 (#7)Opp Yards/Game335.9 (#15)
Points/Play0.443 (#3)Opp Points/Play0.327 (#7)
Yards/Play6.0 (#2)Opp Yards/Play5.2 (#6)
3D Conversion %44.04% (#6)Opp 3D Conv %39.66% (#15)
4D Conversion %52.63% (#17)Opp 4D Conv %52.94% (#15)
RZ Scoring % (TD)60.81% (#14)Opp RZ Scoring % (TD)52.63% (#6)
TDs/Game3.1 (#6)Opp TDs/Game2.3 (#5)

Rushing Statistics​

Rush Play %41.08% (#18)Opp Rush Play %39.33% (#8)
Yards/Rush4.0 (#26)Opp Yards/Rush3.9 (#5)
Rushes/Game25.4 (#19)Opp Rushes/Game25.6 (#12)
Rush Yards/Game101.3 (#23)Opp Rush Yards/Game100.8 (#6)
Rush TDs/Game0.6 (#28)Opp Rush TDs/Game1.1 (#24)

Passing Statistics​

Pass Play %58.92% (#15)Opp Pass Play %60.67% (#25)
Completion %67.20% (#7)Opp Completion %66.01% (#23)
Yards/Pass7.8 (#3)Opp Yards/Pass6.4 (#12)
Passes/Game34.7 (#16)Opp Passes/Game36.6 (#27)
Pass Yards/Game270.9 (#5)Opp Pass Yards/Game235.1 (#21)
Int Thrown %2.88% (#26)Opp Int Thrown %3.19% (#4)
QB Sacked %4.87% (#6)Sack %7.31% (#7)

Kicking Statistics​

FG Conversion %94.44% (#2)Opp FG Conv %88.57% (#22)

Turnovers Statistics​

TO Margin/Game+0.2 (#11)Opp TO Margin/Game-0.2 (#11)
Giveaways/Game1.3 (#14)Takeaways/Game1.5 (#8)
Takeaways/Game1.5 (#8)Giveaways/Game1.3 (#14)
Int Thrown %2.88% (#26)Opp Int Thrown %3.19% (#4)

Penalties Statistics​

Penalties/Play0.04 (#2)Opp Penalties/Play0.04 (#29)
Penalties/Game4.6 (#4)Opp Penalties/Game5.3 (#26)
Penalty Yds/Game38.1 (#2)Opp Penalty Yds/Game41.0 (#31)
Penalty Yds/Pen8.4 (#14)Opp Penalty Yds/Pen7.8 (#31)

I personally just want the upsets to continue this weekend.
Don’t know what Vegas thinks, but I’d venture today’s games might involve four teams that could win the SB. Personally wouldn’t be surprised by any outcome today. So, what IS an upset today ?

A Brady/Garrop matchup would make Goodell's head explode....OK...maybe not. There's not enough incendiary material inside his vacant skull to fuel an explosion. How about it would make his ears ooze with coagulating brain fluid?

A Brady/Garrop matchup would make Goodell's head explode....OK...maybe not. There's not enough incendiary material inside his vacant skull to fuel an explosion. How about it would make his ears ooze with coagulating brain fluid?

You kidding? The ratings will be nuts and the narratives unprecedented.

This game will be mainly decided by the Rams running attack. If they can run on the Bucs decently, and the Bucs need to play up, Stafford will make some bug plays against that secondary. On the other hand, if the Rams can’t get it going on the ground, Stafford will crumble under the pressure. He’s very Jeckyl and Hyde like that, being “elite” when he has favorable coverages and a mistake prone basket case when he doesn’t.

The Bucs were one of the worst teams at defending the outside sweeps, and that’s where the Rams feast. Whitworth’s injury may be big, though.

The Bucs offense isn’t going to move the ball at will, but I think they’ll put together a few good scoring drives. Red zone might be a big problem for them and may be where they miss Godwin/Brown the most. Again it comes down to running the ball.

I’m picking the Bucs only because I‘ll take the elite QB playing at home, but I don’t like the matchup issues the Rams present…if the Rams have early success and get out to a comfortable lead, the Bucs may be in big trouble.

Have no horse in the race, so as long as it’s a competitive game to watch, I don’t really care who wins. To play devil’s advocate, one could also ask “tell me, why would any Pats fan care who wins a game once their team is already out ?” - I’m in that camp. Once NE loses, I want to watch competitive games and compelling teams.
I just hope everyone has fun.

Rams were in an ALL IN season...
Let s see...
Now we are playing for real...

Don’t know what Vegas thinks, but I’d venture today’s games might involve four teams that could win the SB. Personally wouldn’t be surprised by any outcome today. So, what IS an upset today ?
Probably again 2 road wins ?

The whole Bill versus Tom debate turned into this forum into an absolute dumpster fire on top of a New Jersey landfill.

While I really want the two former Patriots to win, the ensuing prolonged in-fighting from a year ago was enough to make me want to leave and never return.

My reasoning as well. I rooted hard for tampa last year. When they won i was by far the happiest I’ve been for any non patriot title. I then saw what it did to the forum and regretted that immediately. I still love Tom but id rather not see the inevitable exacerbation of what’s already happening.

The whole Bill versus Tom debate turned this forum into an absolute dumpster fire on top of a New Jersey landfill.

While I really want the two former Patriots to win, the ensuing prolonged in-fighting from a year ago was enough to make me want to leave and never return.
Glad you are still here

Not bothered who wins as it's JG's year in either case.
Considering his shoulder and thumb injuries it would be an awesome success

Righteous indignation without follow through

Sassy Drama Queen GIF

Rams are not afraid of Brady. They beat the Bucs handily the last 2 meetings. I'll be cheering for Tom but I would take the Rams and the points to the bank.

I'm shocked Kontra that you would stir the pot.
But what you said is correct.
And Belichick agrees with us. Its not him being humble. Its basic football.
And I'm as big of a BB supporter as there is.
So yeah I wanna see TB get another ring.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back