PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Uniforms Coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 90s style jerseys were pretty sharp, imo. I'd like to see it used as an alt jersey.

It was rumored we where going to wear them for a game a year or two ago. I was bummed when it wasn’t true.

Please please please no jumpsuit as the primary uniform. We need less of that dark navy, not more. It's so boring.

To each their own. I prefer the Color Rush tops to the usual uniform. Color Rush tops, new white pants, and a white helmet with the same logo would be a great fresh look without going overboard.

I could get behind a switch if the darker color rush unis are involved.

Agree. Don’t understand how a Pats fan can dislike this look. I love this combo.

97B7B8E6-86D8-47E9-A78E-EB07F0CB6FC7.jpeg

Oh my god I'm starting to worry about An Actual Pats Fan :( It's been over an hour since this topic was posted. I figured he would have sensed this topic by now. ;)
It's gotten to the point now where I feel I'm being trolled. Or at least baited.

It is true. I've spent the last 27 years of my life wincing in disbelief and disgust every single time I tune in to see my beloved home town NFL team play, with just a very few exceptions until 2012.

Imagine how Americans will feel if our American flag is replaced permanently by something awful, ugly, unanimously reviled and insulting to all of us, especially our veterans.

And a fresh cult is born and cultivated made up of those who are born after 2020, and those who didn't really give a sh*t about our country before now, who embrace it.

And it's then trumpeted as a "great flag", "synonymous with winning"?

Wrong is wrong. You can spin it, dress it up and propagandize all you want, it'll never change.

Last edited:
Does this mean I can once again wear my Andy Katzenmoyer Jersey??

There is only one person's opinion I wanna read:

@Actual Pats Fan come on down!
tenor.gif

"I HAVE DISCOVERED THE CURE FOR COVID-19."

...but I'll never be happy until I see

Uni changes will be tiny. Nothing big.

NOOOOOOO!
I may be in the minority, but I love the current uniforms.

To each their own. I prefer the Color Rush tops to the usual uniform. Color Rush tops, new white pants, and a white helmet with the same logo would be a great fresh look without going overboard.

Wouldn't mind that. It's the navy pants I don't like. Specifically the jumpsuit effect of having the same color jersey and pants.

new uniforms for a new era

seems right

I called this a month ago...you're welcome

I'd like to see a new logo - never liked flying Elvii

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill