PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Uniforms Coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like our color rush or color blast whatever the f it's called jerseys. those jerseys on white pants or the white ones on red pants would be dope

I like our current jerseys btw. Our home ones get ruined by that awkward silver stripe at the shoulder

I may be in the minority, but I loved the royal blue striped flying elvii jerseys of the 90's.

If we have a new uniform, bring back Pat Patriot reds damn it....greatest uniform of all time, IMO. The helmets too!

I may be in the minority, but I loved the royal blue striped flying elvii jerseys of the 90's.

If we have a new uniform, bring back Pat Patriot reds damn it....greatest uniform of all time, IMO. The helmets too!

I highly doubt we're getting a red uniform ever again but we should. Blue, especially navy, is the most boring and overused color in sports.

I kind of agree as I grew up with the Red uniforms and the subsequent blue ones. But honestly those uniforms represented when the Pats were on the bottom of the league. At this point its kind of pointless to drastically change up the unis. However if you want to do something with a 3rd jersey thats cool.

I kind of agree as I grew up with the Red uniforms and the subsequent blue ones. But honestly those uniforms represented when the Pats were on the bottom of the league. At this point its kind of pointless to drastically change up the unis. However if you want to do something with a 3rd jersey thats cool.

BTW, that is an awesome screen name, LOL.

The over sized logos on the shoulder pads were sick! I also liked the subtle checkered pattern on the jerseys. The color scheme was more "Patriots" than it is now. It's too dark and bland.

I see the Pats at least changing the grey shoulder stripes to the color rush stripes. Blue jerseys, and silver pants will be their primary home uniform.

The color rush shoulder stripes would look great on the white jersey instead of the blue. I'd like them to add the silver pants as alternate away pants.

I hope they change the shade of blue on the home jersey to a lighter blue as it's too dark and almost looks black.

2021 red throwbacks and Pat Patriot back ?

:):):):):):):):):):)

If you're going to make changes then go all in and change the colors too.

Ugh mono full time sucks. I love both looks but should only use each like twice a season

I see I'm in the minority here, but I love the Navy blue. If they did 90's throwbacks in Navy I'd be on board. I don't like Royal blue, never really have

I think we can all agree that a white helmet would be best. They could leave the current logo on there, they could do the throwback with Pat Patriot. It's way more versatile.

I see I'm in the minority here, but I love the Navy blue. If they did 90's throwbacks in Navy I'd be on board. I don't like Royal blue, never really have

I think we can all agree that a white helmet would be best. They could leave the current logo on there, they could do the throwback with Pat Patriot. It's way more versatile.
The nautical blue is amazing. Especially the color rush uni’s. I love them. I would love if they figured out a way to incorporate Pat on those for a hybrid throwback.

Ugh mono full time sucks. I love both looks but should only use each like twice a season

I can't stand any of these examples. if they are going to this crap for uniforms. just go back to pat patriots uniforms. now excuse me while i puke.

Last edited:
The Color Rush uniforms remind me so much of the Bills uniforms in the Takeo Spikes era. Hate them. And why are we doing it? Everyone associates the current uniforms with the Dynasty. Can you imagine adopting the Color Rush unis, going through a bad 5 years, and then people are going to be like, THIS ERA SUX!, let's go back to the Dynasty uniforms.

Ugh

vtw5ja8ts17hbzzndmrp.jpg

This makes me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing