PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New QB thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we even afford a veteran replacement after the thuney tag? Think we roll with Stidham and maybe a draftee

Thought there wasn't cap space for a good QB and don't forget about the $13.5M in dead $$.

This thread is depressing. Stidham is the only logical choice at this point.

Thought there wasn't cap space for a good QB and don't forget about the $13.5M in dead $$.

Stidham, a draftee, and another team’s backup reject that the Pats think is salvageable. Not sure who is out there that could fit that bill.

BB will give Stidham every opportunity to be the starter.

What’s Tebow doing these days? :D

What’s Tebow doing these days? :D

Ooh ooh, that’s how we tank every game and get Trevor. I’m on board. We’d lose and still be entertained.

Give Stidham a shot and see what he has. Our secondary still elite and if we can get the running game going we have a shot at the division still.

Stidham + Bisquick returns as vet backup

Andrew Luck
BB has been hiding him in the Death Star and the team of doctors have been fixing him up. BB will unveil him like Darth Vader.

Que the music

"Give Stidham A Chance" seems to be the consensus here.

Sure, Stidham will get a chance to compete for the top spot. But that does NOT answer the question, unless we are thinking that Bill would go into camp and the season with Stidham and Kessler.
========
CARRY THREE
Personally, I would expect us to carry three quarterbacks, unless Bill is really sold on Stidham, in which case only two are needed.

I believe that Bill will sign a veteran in any case, as a bridge or as a backup. At this point Dalton and Winston seem most likely.

BB has been hiding him in the Death Star and the team of doctors have been fixing him up. BB will unveil him like Darth Vader.

Que the music
Except he's still under contract.

We just became the AFC East team with a mediocre 2nd year QB that's 3 years from being out of the league and an aging defense that we've always destroyed

Under contract to the Colts and I’m sure they would love to fleece the Patriots if they could.

Carson Palmer forced a trade under similar circumstances. I know it’s unrealistic, but I’m bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back