PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT New Patriots Injury Tracker

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Just got done putting this together for the sake of making it a little easier to track injuries:

This shows the total number of injuries a player has had, the number of practices they've missed, whether or not they were active that week, and if so, how many snaps they played, etc. I'll probably be tweaking it along the way but it's up and running and will be added to the lower footer link list and the slide-out menu.

I'll be working on the roster next which will also include the IR lists, etc., and will be tied into this, but certainly feel free to fire off any feedback.

thank you
why in the world did the team extend Parker?

really on the fence on wanting Brown back or not. he has played very well, but he is so unreliable mentally and physically.

Reactions: Ian
thank you
why in the world did the team extend Parker?

really on the fence on wanting Brown back or not. he has played very well, but he is so unreliable mentally and physically.
he is so inconsistent. can expect him to miss games due to injury, and play some games like he's in a mental fog.

I would rather spend resources on another player at this point.

@Ian Great additions to the site.

• ThankU!
@Ian was looking at/reading the injury list... know you said you were going to tie it to the roster, but is there any way to add a visual cue so you know which players are on the IR at a glance? something maybe like font color?

for example
Q6Zu3jr.jpg

Last edited:
  • Agree
@Ian was looking at/reading the injury list... know you said you were going to tie it to the roster, but is there any way to add a visual cue so you know which players are on the IR at a glance? something maybe like font color?

for example
Q6Zu3jr.jpg
Yes, that was sort of what I was thinking, along with an icon next to the name. :)

for example
Q6Zu3jr.jpg
Also realized I have to add things to denote someone no longer being on the roster, etc. so there will be some quirky things I’ll need to work through on this, but I’ll get it all put together. :cool:

Updated to denote IR players, with the current list of IR players listed as well.

Looks great

Great idea. This is a way overdue thread. With players dropping like flies every season, beginning in training camp, it's good to see their progress, etc.

Also, are the players marked in red/IR definitely out for the season? I know some have a designation to return but we know the red ones are done. Just saying IR-Return could be thing.

Pretty soon we'll have one for the rest of the league (hahaha)

Great idea. This is a way overdue thread. With players dropping like flies every season, beginning in training camp, it's good to see their progress, etc.

Also, are the players marked in red/IR definitely out for the season? I know some have a designation to return but we know the red ones are done. Just saying IR-Return could be thing.

Pretty soon we'll have one for the rest of the league (hahaha)
Appreciate it. And that's a good idea and I'll definitely modify it heading into 2024 to include that as well, and will probably continue to build on this as I work on some other things.

This has been updated. Found some bugs that have been corrected with some player info not loading, information missing, etc.

Just added a drop-down to view this by week, which should make it a little easier. Still working on some other things, but it's a change worth pointing out since you can now view who was injured in a given week, along with their totals for the season.

Quick bump on this. Just tweaked a bunch of stuff this week and added a few things.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back