Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwedd

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Saw this on Page2 and thought it was amusing: Scroll all the way down.

Page 2 updates NFL logos to reflect their performance through the first half of the season - ESPN

pg2_e_logos1_576.jpg

That's FABULOUS! I loved it, thank you!

That's really good. I just don't get the Patriots one.

I don't get the Falcons one. Are those arrows? Swizzle sticks? :confused:

Nice post, I didn't figure out the Pats logo till I read some of the replies here...:D

great catch, thks

Or if the logo was throwing 3 of his first 4 passes at someone's feet...

More accurate would be a logo of the 3 out of 4 played SB's won for the thrower.

Gloomy Gus, FCB02062.

Your words would have more weight if you hadn't become so famous in the Patriots-Dolphins game thread this year. Talk about exposing one's psyche to people!

Man, take a Prozac, it's a beautiful life out there. Don't jump.

Last edited:
More accurate would be a logo of the 3 out of 4 played SB's won for the thrower.

Gloomy Gus, FCB02062.

Your words would have more weight if you hadn't become so famous in the Patriots-Dolphins game thread this year. Talk about exposing one's psyche to people!

Man, take a Prozac, it's a beautiful life out there. Don't jump.

Hahahaha! Not Prozac, maybe mass amounts of Miller Lite tonight! It'd be nice if #12 gets his head out of his arse in the first possession tonight...it's not helping that "Sanchize" is moving the ball better than Brady did against Cleveland... :mad:

The only thing I don't like about those is that I didn't think of them first! :)

Hahahaha! Not Prozac, maybe mass amounts of Miller Lite tonight! It'd be nice if #12 gets his head out of his arse in the first possession tonight...it's not helping that "Sanchize" is moving the ball better than Brady did against Cleveland... :mad:

Sure, he's way better than Brady.

Try JetsInsider.com
You'll be happier there where you belong

Sure, he's way better than Brady.

Did I say he was better than Brady? No, I didn't. I simply made the point that Sanchez was moving and ultimately DID move the ball better against the same team against whom Tom Brady and the Patriots did not play well...FACT NOT OPINION :D

Hopefully tonight Brady and the team as a whole play like they want to be on the field, unlike last week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes