PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Bills fan tradition (merged "thrown item" threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not surprised in the slightest to see that rubber dong tossed onto the field by a Bills fan. Their pregame tailgating rituals have become notorious.

My new name for the Jills is The Billdos! :D

Buffalo reporter asked Gronk if he was aware what was thrown at Chris Hogan near the end zone. Gronks response... "I think that was for the Bills".

The entire press room roared laughing their asses off ! Priceless.

Actually I think the Bills should find out who threw it and SIGN him. Think about the arm strength it took get get a bildo from the the endzone stands to the 2 yard line. That's like a 40 yd throw.....with a bildo no less. :eek:

Here is what we know about that fan. He was clearly drunk, has the best arm in Buffalo, and his wife is going to be really pissed when she finds out. ;)

Last edited:
The Pats blew it...they should have thrown chocolate covered butt plugs on the field and let the Ryans go beserk in a feeding frenzy.

"Hey Rob, these chocolate butt plugs are delish"! "Thats not chocolate Rex" :(

Look, I know we all think WE have the smartest fanbase in the league but let's be honest here...they're playing a few cans short of a six pack up there in Barfalo. Think about it...you got tickets to an NFL game ...good seats...and one of your first thoughts is "hey, I gotta bring my rubber bildo to the game and throw it on the field!" . I mean , THIS clown put the "nit" in nitwit. Seriously.

59 Questions for the Person Who Threw a bildo Onto the Field During the Patriots-Bills Game

First question: Why?

Do you think it was a man or a woman who threw it? (A man. Definitely.)

Was that bildo the only bildo the person brought to the game? Or do you think he had a bag full of them?

How do you even get a bildo into a football stadium? Don’t they check all bags now? I know that they check all bags now. That means some subterfuge had to have taken place. There was a conversation beforehand about how to sneak a bildo into the stadium. There was plotting. There was a plan. Is there someone who lives in Buffalo who is very good at that sort of thing? That’s his specialty? A man and a woman were hoping to smuggle a bildo into the stadium but couldn’t quite figure it out, so they made a call. Thirty minutes later, a well-dressed man showed up at their house and said something like, “I hear you’re having trouble with a package,” then he walked them through exactly how to do it. Is he the Ocean’s Eleven of bildo smuggling? Oh my god: Is he the Ocean’s Eleven Inches of bildo smuggling?

Depends on if it passes the sniff test.

Okay even I didn't like that joke
content_mutombowag.jpg

This is right up there with the snowplow game for me.

The Pats blew chocolate covered butt plugs on the field and let the Ryans go beserk in a feeding frenzy.
Wow!!! How did I miss that?! :D

Is that a Roger Goddell in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?
The owner should know that if you take it out of the original packaging, it loses it's resale value.
Or so I've heard............at church...............on Sunday......................

Look, I know we all think WE have the smartest fanbase in the league but let's be honest here...they're playing a few cans short of a six pack up there in Barfalo. Think about it...you got tickets to an NFL game ...good seats...and one of your first thoughts is "hey, I gotta bring my rubber bildo to the game and throw it on the field!" . I mean , THIS clown put the "nit" in nitwit. Seriously.
I wouldn't say that... maybe the smartest forum fanbase... but I've met plenty of "pats fans" that just make you shake your head... I think most fanbases are the same... As George Carlin would say.. "Fanbases are like any other group of people: a few winners...a whole lot of losers."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back