PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Tom Brady Reacts To Buccaneers Scheduled Matchup With Patriots In October

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Will the mods lock this too?
Same topic as the thread they just locked

1620929354558.png

I am not sure why the other thread was locked. Seemed pretty relevant to me.

I guess Brady won 6 High School State Championships and 1 college championship.
Guess being held back didn't get him kicked out.

F*** Tom Brady. He'll probably hand us our azz, but it would be sweet to beat him in Gillette with "whoever's around."

PS, I just saw that Brady Sr is "salivating" at the matchup, but given Tom's age and the fact that he's the previous generation, I'm not really sure the matchup is causal to the drool, so much as a mild contributing factor.

F*** you too Tom Brady Sr. GOAT, shmoat, it's 2021. Keep your COVID-susceptible buttocks out of Florida if you have any sense and speak what we'll generously still call your mind all you want, but any real Pats fan wants your boy unexpectedly beat down when he comes to Gillette.

Shup Tom. What have you done for us lately?

I hope its a good game and both teams play 60 minutes and the Pats come out on top. Of course Tom wants to crush the Pats and Bill wants to crush the Bucs.

I hope the Patriots make him look his age and bring him down to earth.
Can’t wait to see what our defense plans to do.
Well, same applies as last year, in general... when it's not against the Pats, on a crap week I could always check the TB game and say "look! Our other team is doing great!"

But now that it's one or the other, f*** you Tom. Kellerman's got to eventually be right, now would be good.

I want Gilly and Co. to put the locks on Brady and I want Brady to get pissy. I want that so bad.

I'll root for Brady any other week, but I want him to - at the very least - be embarassed that he ever thought that he could come back home and beat the Patriots. And while Brady is sounding off to his bench as he can't get a solid drive started, I want it to cut to the cold face of Bill, unphased and planning his next defensive package that's gonna have Hightower bopping Brady. I want the pissy Brady that got benched in training camp because the secondary had picked him like 17 times in a few days.

A man can dream.

Tom Brady Reacts To Buccaneers Scheduled Matchup With Patriots In October
Robert Alvarez
Tom Brady tweets out funny reaction to Buccaneers matchup with the Patriots this October at Gillette Stadium.

The post Tom Brady Reacts To Buccaneers Scheduled Matchup With Patriots In October appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)
OK Mr. Patsfans.com Article - if that's even your real name - you take this to the Tampa Bay boards. We don't talk about Tom Brady 'round these parts!!

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back