PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Sony Michel Working Towards Strong 2021 Season, Shares Workout "Hype Video" Over Instagram

Speaking of Tank Ass, looks like he’s enjoying his offseason. Nice house. Cool to see what just over 200 yards a season can get you in the NFL. Hope he doesn’t get too used to living there.

Then one of his old teammates responds to a comment about him being a bust...

View attachment 30942

Yep, Tank Ass better be saving his money because he'll need all of it, real soon...

I don't get the hate for Michel, sure he's not the kind of guy like harris who makes things happen, but we probably don't win the superbowl in 2018 without him.

He was a big part of that power running game.
We win the 2018 SB with Nick Chubb too.

Sony Michel posting his hype video largely in slow-mo is really meta. He's got to be taking the piss.

A Sony Michel hype video is a full fledged oxymoron.

Could Sony be on the block?
I personally don’t think so but Bill may have other plans.
I’d let him for a third rounder and sleep like a baby.

Speaking of Tank Ass, looks like he’s enjoying his offseason. Nice house. Cool to see what just over 200 yards a season can get you in the NFL. Hope he doesn’t get too used to living there.

Then one of his old teammates responds to a comment about him being a bust...

View attachment 30942

The comments....

If White signs in TB as everyone expects, I think Sony will take his place as the thrid down back. That is always the role I envisioned him as when he was coming out of Georgia.

If White signs in TB as everyone expects, I think Sony will take his place as the thrid down back. That is always the role I envisioned him as when he was coming out of Georgia.

He made a couple of catches last season that would back that up. But J.J. Taylor has a strong claim too.

Hopefully he’s brushing up on some skills that will help him after his nfl career

those will be necessary next year when he’s out of the league if he hasn’t been careful with his money

From sweet feet to stinky feet!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back