PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Sony Michel Working Towards Strong 2021 Season, Shares Workout "Hype Video" Over Instagram

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Sony Michel Working Towards Strong 2021 Season, Shares Workout "Hype Video" Over Instagram
Robert Alvarez
Sony Michel shares workout hype video over Instagram as he looks towards a healthy 2021 season.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Oh good, I was worried it was going to show him running on the beach in slo mo.

Oh good, I was worried it was going to show him running on the beach in slo mo.
lol, too funny

Despicable Me Lol GIF

Speaking of Tank Ass, looks like he’s enjoying his offseason. Nice house. Cool to see what just over 200 yards a season can get you in the NFL. Hope he doesn’t get too used to living there.

Then one of his old teammates responds to a comment about him being a bust...

1615119572688.png

Last edited:
I never thought Michel’s problem was being out of shape, I thought it was his running style. Harris just runs hard from the moment he touches the ball, the difference is really obvious.

Michel did well behind a good OL, not so great behind a bad OL, then good again behind a good OL. We've only seen Harris with a good OL.

Don't see what the controversy here is. There aren't a ton of backs that are going to excel behind the Newhouse Special we had going in 2019.

I'm satisfied with the RB situation for the most part.

As for N'Keal...I was one of the last to really start getting down on him. But it's hard for me to shake the thought that maybe he looks more excited to be in that sweet house than he did to be on the football field. I just hope I'm flat wrong on that one.

I don't get the hate for Michel, sure he's not the kind of guy like harris who makes things happen, but we probably don't win the superbowl in 2018 without him.

He was a big part of that power running game.

I don't get the hate for Michel, sure he's not the kind of guy like harris who makes things happen, but we probably don't win the superbowl in 2018 without him.

He was a big part of that power running game.
He’s struggled to make things happen without Develin bulldozing people through the gaps for him. Harris hasn’t.

He’s struggled to make things happen without Develin bulldozing people through the gaps for him. Harris hasn’t.

well, that I agree. Michel is very limited as in he needs a wide open hole to make things happen. Harris is exciting because he had glimpses last year of those star running backs who just make things happen no matter how the Oline performs.

Although I think Michel can be a nice backup/change of pace back. especially if they can build on the pass catching they did with him in the Jets game. But I do agree hes more of just another running back you can plug in and play while Harris looks like he can be a guy who just makes things happen.

Harris is a more elusive runner than Michel. No question about it.

Have a look at Michel's 2020 highlights. Notice particularly two excellent catches (at cc 0:55 v. the Chargers and 1:50 v. the Jets). He may not have the breakaway speed of some backs but he can catch, cut, break tackles. If healthy, he's a big weapon.

Michel's problem isn't working out, it's the half-second when he hits the hole SOFT or gets initial contact and falls down immediately. He can train all he wants but the only time I saw him hungry was a couple games after Damien Harris went down.

Also it's weird people try to diminish Harris saying he had a great OLine. Um, no. Cannon was out all year, and we had bad stiffs like Herron and Eleamanor playing, the OLine was in flux all year plus no good FB and no good TE....

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back