PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots vs Raiders: Nine Thursday Thoughts Ahead of Sunday’s Showdown

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I care less about Corky's flare-ups with these incompetent, unqualified slappies than I do about his tendency to stop short of the Line to Gain rather than run forward and make the First Down... To me that speaks to something more troubling...

It's beyond obvious that both the Bad Omen & Lose/Lose are making bid'nith decisions for 2023; unfortunately for them, they are killing their chances of scoring in the up-coming free agent market, because they are now being exposed as undependable & injury-welcoming.

Bill & Matt have no choice but to use Both Pierre Strong & Kevin Harris as if they were regular members of their RB rotation... Because as of Right Now they are.

Big Brown's suckage - for whatever reason - isn't helping Strange69 either... His days as a starting-caliber Left Tackle are done anyway.

Seemed like a nothing play, just tumbling after helping make a tackle, that sidelined Jack Jones... It better not be anything serious; too many dudes here dropping like flies for no apparent reason already...

The only thing stopping the Faidahs from winning on Sunday is the Faidahs themselves, as was the case last week in LA... and vs Indy...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back