PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Five Final Thoughts Ahead of Patriots’ Showdown Against the Dolphins

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
The wrs present a conundrum... JJSS was brought in to replace the departing Jakobi Meyers... Meyers is a better player and that's been clearly demonstrated this year... With that said, can we expect anything from Schuster?

He's a complimentary player... as in he plays his best when there is a more dominant pass catcher on the field.. with Bourne taking over top billing and Pop Douglas emerging, is it reasonable to hope we can get something more than Mendoza line production from JJ?

Or is that just a pipe dream, and he will continue to suck for the rest of the season? I know which way I'm leaning... Hope someone else sees a more positive ending for what will surely be his lone season in New England...

Reactions: Ian
The wrs present a conundrum... JJSS was brought in to replace the departing Jakobi Meyers... Meyers is a better player and that's been clearly demonstrated this year... With that said, can we expect anything from Schuster?

He's a complimentary player... as in he plays his best when there is a more dominant pass catcher on the field.. with Bourne taking over top billing and Pop Douglas emerging, is it reasonable to hope we can get something more than Mendoza line production from JJ?

Or is that just a pipe dream, and he will continue to suck for the rest of the season? I know which way I'm leaning... Hope someone else sees a more positive ending for what will surely be his lone season in New England...
No one know what Shuster has left. We have two WR's. I expect them to have about the same number of receptions as the top two last year. The open question is how much we get from the other FIVE (this year and into the future). Sure, Shuster is a question mark, But so is Parker. So is Thornton. So is Reagor. So is Boutte. We need 3-4 WR's each year.

Five Final Thoughts Ahead of Patriots’ Showdown Against the Dolphins
Ian Logue
With the trade deadline approaching, it's going to be interesting to see how the New England Patriots handle things at the wide receiver position on Sunday in Miami.

The post Five Final Thoughts Ahead of Patriots’ Showdown Against the Dolphins appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)
I have only one final thought regarding the game. Can Brown and Onwenu be healthy for every snap.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back