PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots News 06-11, Minicamp Starts Monday, Hopkins Visit

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
RIP Malik Gant, and condolences to his family. Very sad.

I'm not as concerned that Dawghouse Bourne needs to bulk-up for the season as I am that he needs to stop dropping passes & running into teammates, and continue to elude tacklers in space.

One of the disadvantages of employing 12-personnel here is that neither Double-H nor Gesicki are, let's just say, very stout blockers... The opposing defense is gonna think Pass all the way until this offense demonstrates consistent production in the running game from this formation. Don't be surprised to also see Firkser in the backfield at times, in the 21-personnel look that the 49ers use so well...

The fact that Hopkins has a meeting scheduled here shows at the very least that he is willing to put personal feelings aside... if the Price is Right.

RIP Malik Gant, and condolences to his family. Very sad.

I'm not as concerned that Dawghouse Bourne needs to bulk-up for the season as I am that he needs to stop dropping passes & running into teammates, and continue to elude tacklers in space.

One of the disadvantages of employing 12-personnel here is that neither Double-H nor Gesicki are, let's just say, very stout blockers... The opposing defense is gonna think Pass all the way until this offense demonstrates consistent production in the running game from this formation. Don't be surprised to also see Firkser in the backfield at times, in the 21-personnel look that the 49ers use so well...

The fact that Hopkins has a meeting scheduled here shows at the very least that he is willing to put personal feelings aside... if the Price is Right.
I dunno about that. Seems to me that running 12-personnel in the red zone with any of DHop, JuJu, KB or Parker, along with Double H and Gesicki would definitely have opposing D thinking pass. But if the OL is any good and Rham is in the backfield that might actually make running easier. Double H and Gesicki don’t have to block tremendously well if they start by taking two defenders out of the play as decoys.

Last edited:
Trent Brown’s appearance today, esp if he is looking stout and trim, will be a welcome sight.

However, if he were to be a no-show that sends a bad signal.

Trent Brown’s appearance today, esp if he is looking stout and trim, will be a welcome sight.

However, if he were to be a no-show that sends a bad signal.

If he doesn't show-up for a mandatory minicamp then he might as well stay home, because he should be released Immediately if that were to happen.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back