PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: Will Having the COVID Vaccine Shot Determine Who Wins the QB Battle?

In addition, with longtime leaders like McCourty and Slater that are publicly advocating for people to get vaccinated, I don’t know how they view Cam right now.

Agree. Great person. Even better teammate. I couldn’t have said it better myself.
We are talking about a guy who has seven kids, was sued by one of his baby mommas for child support. He was also arrested in college for burglary, and this is one predraft take on the guy.

Very disingenuous — has a fake smile, comes off as very scripted and has a selfish, me-first makeup. Always knows where the cameras are and plays to them. Has an enormous ego with a sense of entitlement that continually invites trouble and makes him believe he is above the law — does not command respect from teammates and will always struggle to win a locker room … Lacks accountability, focus and trustworthiness — is not punctual, seeks shortcuts and sets a bad example. Immature and has had issues with authority. Not dependable.”

Obviously he has matured some but he is hardly a great person in my opinion.

Never been a Cam fan, but in his defense from a scientific viewpoint (and I do not claim to be a scientist) the vaccine causes the body to provide antibodies against Covid-19.

He had Covid, so, perhaps, he still has an appropriate antibody load that continues to offer protection against the virus, no? I think society gets so focused on something that we miss the bigger picture, and there tends to be a lot of judgment towards others.

Covid is still new, and we’re still not sure how long we maintain immunity.

From the NIH website: “Several months ago, our studies showed that natural infection induced a strong response, and this study now shows that the responses last,” Weiskopf says. “We are hopeful that a similar pattern of responses lasting over time will also emerge for the vaccine-induced responses.”

My $0.02

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back