PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: Will Having the COVID Vaccine Shot Determine Who Wins the QB Battle?

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Time to can Cam and grab Garoppolo.

You should continue on your current trend.
Missed you too pal… but don’t worry I’m back for Mac! I might even find a new slot receiver to obsessively disparage.

but you took special time out of your day to make this exception.......how nice......wear your pink hat proudly
As someone who is clearly a fan of a QB who cares more about his game day outfit than winning I am surprised to hear you imply negativity towards a pink hat.

Stidham is winning the starting job. You heard it here first.

By the way, I don’t think this thread should get locked like the other one. My preference would be to delete posts completely at random, and with no explanation. I really think that’s the best way to go.

What was the medical appointment Cam had to go out of state for ? Worst possible thing that could have happened to him this week. I can't believe it happened. It was like a free gift that fell out of the sky for one of the league's hungriest, hard working rookie QBs. It really might be the difference that ultimately tips the scales on who starts. Cam being out till Thursday is a major major stumble and leaves the door wide open on everything.

Cam from every report out there seems to be a great person and a great teammate but I’d argue that these two things doesn’t necessarily correlate with being a great leader and I don’t think he is.

For me, when you are part of a team, you have to sometimes let the « I » at the door and put the « we » first. Most importantly when you play the most important position of the team. I can understand him not wanted to be vaccinated for personal reason but in my opinion he kind of let the team down.

Will Bill made him the starter knowing that he could be unavailable at any given time? I can totally see Bill saying to Cam that he cannot start a player that could be unavailable any given sunday. Bill has often said that availability is more important than ability

Cam from every report out there seems to be a great person and a great teammate but I’d argue that these two things doesn’t necessarily correlate with being a great leader and I don’t think he is.

For me, when you are part of a team, you have to sometimes let the « I » at the door and put the « we » first. Most importantly when you play the most important position of the team. I can understand him not wanted to be vaccinated for personal reason but in my opinion he kind of let the team down.

Will Bill made him the starter knowing that he could be unavailable at any given time? I can totally see Bill saying to Cam that he cannot start a player that could be unavailable any given sunday. Bill has often said that availability is more important than ability
Agree. Great person. Even better teammate. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Stidham is winning the starting job. You heard it here first.
By the way, I don’t think this thread should get locked like the other one. My preference would be to delete posts completely at random, and with no explanation. I really think that’s the best way to go.
Agree. Great person. Even better teammate. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Hear that? It's the sound of self-indulgently misfired sarcasm. That's no way to go through life, son.

Hear that? It's the sound of self-indulgently misfired sarcasm. That's no way to go through life, son.

Seems to be going pretty well for me so far. Although I do have to make a correction on Stidham. You had that one first.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back