PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: What to expect from the 1st Patriots Pre-season game vs Washington Football Team

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I just found out I can watch tomorrow's game on the NFL channel. Then I can watch the Eagles game on a Philadelphia channel and the Giants game on a NY channel. Lucky me, this doesn't usually happen. I typically have to go to a sports bar to watch the Pats because I can't get DirecTV, and my local teams are the Jets and Giants. By the time the NFL season starts in September, the bars in NJ will probably be closed because of COVID, like back in the NJ lockdown of 2020. If I can't watch, actually I have Red Zone, but I prefer to watch the entire game, not just from the 20 yards in, to have lives saved, then it is OK with me.

Stay safe, get vaccinated, get your family and friends vaccinated. Wear a mask.

Washington Team Football! Washington Team Football!

Regarding the game itself, I want to see Wynn, Mason & Trent Brown play as absolutely little as possible...Big Mike needs the reps at LG if this is where Bill insists on playing him...

Cam needs snaps too...quite a few of them, actually...

The Redskins have some serious talent in their D-Line, maybe the best in football. Four first round picks. Not sure how much they will all play, but if they do, it will a great test of the revamped offensive line.

I just found out I can watch tomorrow's game on the NFL channel. Then I can watch the Eagles game on a Philadelphia channel and the Giants game on a NY channel. Lucky me, this doesn't usually happen. I typically have to go to a sports bar to watch the Pats because I can't get DirecTV, and my local teams are the Jets and Giants. By the time the NFL season starts in September, the bars in NJ will probably be closed because of COVID, like back in the NJ lockdown of 2020. If I can't watch, actually I have Red Zone, but I prefer to watch the entire game, not just from the 20 yards in, to have lives saved, then it is OK with me.

Stay safe, get vaccinated, get your family and friends vaccinated. Wear a mask.
The "disagree" ratings on this entirely uncontroversial post make me think we're ****ed.

Live game is a bit late for me so will probably watch tomorrow am. If Cam does start for a few plays or maybe a quarter I just hope he can find his targets. If balls are thrown low or out of the WR's catch radius then do the keys get handed over to Mac sooner rather than later ?

Honest question here , will this be a full on game or something more than an in house practice...would the coaches discuss no big hits on the QB'?
Honest question here (so be gentle.......lol) Will this be a full on game or would the coaches discuss something like no big hits on either teams QB's ???

The "disagree" ratings on this entirely uncontroversial post make me think we're ****ed.
Relax jah- those are just a few oddball cranks.

Live game is a bit late for me so will probably watch tomorrow am. If Cam does start for a few plays or maybe a quarter I just hope he can find his targets. If balls are thrown low or out of the WR's catch radius then do the keys get handed over to Mac sooner rather than later ?

Honest question here , will this be a full on game or something more than an in house practice...would the coaches discuss no big hits on the QB'?
Honest question here (so be gentle.......lol) Will this be a full on game or would the coaches discuss something like no big hits on either teams QB's ???
Sorry for the double text...its an age thing

Interesting question...The HCs might not mind it, but it's not as easy to tell somebody, especially a backup competing for his livelihood, to let up on trying to tackle a player from another organization...

Washington Team Football! Washington Team Football!

Regarding the game itself, I want to see Wynn, Mason & Trent Brown play as absolutely little as possible...Big Mike needs the reps at LG if this is where Bill insists on playing him...

Cam needs snaps too...quite a few of them, actually...

And regarding the defense, I want to see DMac, Phillips, Hightower, KVN, Judon & Guy also play as absolutely little as possible.

“We” aren’t f*cked, they are. “ They” are the rare winners of a special group award by the Darwin Awards, previously given only to followers of Jim Jones and Heaven’s Gate.

For those who don’t know the Darwin Awards are given to those who improve the gene pool by eliminating themselves from it.

So now we get PSA's on patsfans.com?

Is there something wrong about me caring about my fellow Patriots Fans and their health, jimnance, archstanton543, and captain stone? If yes, then I feel sorry for you and those that agreed with you. Thank you.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back