PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: Patriots 53-Man Roster Analysis

Hinds, Hambone, Myboy Sherman, and Dejarlais were all in the same bunch for me, each with their advantages & disadvantages and none with significant superiority in performance... I was disappointed that Hinds didn't take any snaps at Center, however, because that's where I feel his greatest value here lies...

The bigger surprise I found was Herron making the 53... Dude had a bad TC and wasn't really good to begin with...I might've considered claiming Max Scharping from Houston as our 4th OT, though he's played mostly at Guard since he entered the league at #55 overall in 2019...

That was a bad hit that Wilkerson took... Not surprised by this move; he might stay on the shelf as long as BoneyT does...

You mean Schooler AND Jalopy Tavai AND Josh Bedsore AND Myles of Space Bryant for Justin Bethel... And that's a horrible, Horrible trade-off and a Complete ****ing Waste of limited roster space.

Speaking of wastes, this time in the draft (again): UGA OLman Jamaree Salyer would've been a better pick than Kevin Harris, who it is now confirmed could've been signed off the street at any time... Nobody would've claimed Zappy either.

Assy-assy's departure further cements my position on the 2020 draft, and of the 2020 season overall.

"Pro Football Reference ranked the Patriots’ drafts from 2018 – 2020 the 2nd worst in the league..."
They're not wrong... And they can add 2017 to that list also.

I too was disappointed that Myles of Space made the 53... But I'm glad that Shaun Wade did; otherwise Bill would've thrown away Two draft picks for Absolutely ****ing Nothing.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back