PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Monday Patriots Notebook 9/11: News and Notes

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Monday Patriots Notebook 9/11: News and Notes
Ian Logue
Given the loss of both Cole Strange and Mike Onwenu, who were both inactive ahead of Sunday's game against Philadelphia, the initial concern was that the Patriots' offense was going to be in serious trouble against an incredibly tough Eagles pass rush. That turned out not to be the case.

The post Monday Patriots Notebook 9/11: News and Notes appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

First - Never Forget 9/11

It's nice to see Mac have the leadership and humility to take the blame.
But, after a terrible start - for everyone - they were still in good position to win in the last minute.
I don't blame Mac for the failure on the last 2 drives. Sure, he could always be sharper, and call better protections.
But there were some very questionable calls at the end (screen pass to Rham on the 20yd line); 2 runs in a row inside the 20 (when they couldn't run all game).
But, Mac showed poise, good movement in the pocket, throws on the move. Even just on-schedule plays, quick decisive throws, etc.
Boutte's toe drag could have changed the entire story. But so could Mac's horrendous tackle attempt on the pick-6. Or Zeke's fumble.
A few too many rusty mistakes.
But overall, the offense looked so much better than all of last year (sans the run blocking, which will improve).
BOB brings so much more to play calling and rhythm.
I'm excited to watch this team this year. And the D will only get better too.

Reactions: Ian

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back