PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Daily Patriots News and NFL Notes: 5 Things to Know 6/28

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Comments:

a.) Asking who was better between Brown and Edelman is an impossible question....can't we just rate it a tie?

b.) I doubt Mac Jones will do well enough for us to cut ties with Cam. I expect Cam to start at least half of the season.....at least up to November's visit to Carolina.

c.) No on JG...we do not need JG and his salary even if he took a 50% pay cut. I'd rather pay Gilmore.

We were lucky to have both 80 & 11 for as long as we did...Troy will always hold a special place for me because he represents one of the reasons that the Pats became good again after those awful late-80s/early 90s years, though Squirrel does represent one of the reasons that they became champions again; so...

I had forgotten about da Bears being one of the final suiters for Brady...yeah that makes sense too...

I would take Grop for Cant in a heartbeat if it weren't for the significant salary discrepancy...Sure hope Miami doesn't end up with him either...

Daily Patriots News and NFL Notes: 5 Things to Know 6/28
Ian Logue
Some New England Patriots news for Monday 6/28, along with some NFL notes.

The post Daily Patriots News and NFL Notes: 5 Things to Know 6/28 appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)
Miami is paying their backup $7.5M for 2021. I doubt that their #3 will be on the 53. There is no room for Newton or anyone else.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Back