PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Daily Patriots News and NFL Notes: 5 Things to Know – 6/4

"1) So far, it sounds like Cam Newton is off to a good start compared to where he obviously was at this time last year..."

When you're at the bottom, there's usually nowhere to go but up, so...

I like Kendrick Bourne too...I just don't know if he provides that much more than what Jakobi Meyers does, especially for the money...But those two plus Nelson (Butler would've made the tackle) Agholor are all we have, and that's why not drafting Tylan Wallace instead of Stevenson and Simi Fehoko instead of another lousy, out-of-position Michigan defender who's also damaged goods made no ****ing sense at all.

Lack of in-stadium attendance absolutely helped the road team last season; I think we all saw that result coming before the season even started.

Curious that this is the first time I recall reading a 5-year-old story about the Stealers being sued by a former player...I wonder if this would've been swept under the proverbial rug as successfully if the team being sued had been the Patriots...

Last edited:
Well, he (Cam) didn't finish the practice today. He was out with an injured throwing hand before it was half over.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back