PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Daily Patriots News and NFL Notes: 5 Things to Know – 6/21

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Good stuff. Curran is a smart cookie. He should google 40 times for Mahomes and Jones. Maybe it’s irrelevant...but it’s there.

It's beyond obvious now that Bill will never forgive Stidham for his off-season transgressions last year...The fact that he sucked the few snaps he was given doesn't help him either...Still should've started the Jete game, but Papa Bear & Shula beckon...

Without Gilmore or a reasonable facsimile thereof, this defense isn't going to be Nearly as effective as people believe it will be.

NFW I'm trading Wino to Sh!tsdirt for a 4th-rounder...**** them...We need All the pass-rush help we can get...Now maybe if it's a 3rd-rounder...

Or maybe a Wino-Anthony Miller swap with da Bears? He's really not the #2 take-the-top-off-the-defense guy we need right now, however...

"With the rise of Josh Uche..."

Vs air & teammates? LOL...Wake me when they scrimmage vs the Vagiants, at the Earliest...

Reactions: Ian
I think Curran is spot on, after two years stidham still does not know what he is looking at when he approached the line of scrimmage.

Reactions: Ian

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back