PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Chase Winovich Praises New Hampshire In Series Of Tweets Following Visit To Granite State

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Chase Winovich Praises New Hampshire In Series Of Tweets Following Visit To Granite State
Robert Alvarez
Chase Winovich takes offseason trip to New Hampshire, complements the state in a series of tweets.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

It sounds like he traveled to Alaska.

I guess he complements the state because the north country has a fair share of hillbillies with long hair? Lots of blondes in NH?

I live up here and am struggling to make the connection.

Portsmouth is fun, but has a 2 day shelf life: Day 1 It's "Sick!", Day 2 It's kinda cool, Day 3 Wanna head to the mountains?

NH is awesome. Elm St in Manchester is underrated. Hampton Beach gets **** but is a blast in the summer. The mountains are cool if you're into that kinda outdoorsy ****. Plenty of great lakes to swim in. The fairs in the fall are always a fun time. I love this state. It's got its downs, like being entirely too close to Massachusetts but what're you gonna do

Portsmouth is fun, but has a 2 day shelf life: Day 1 It's "Sick!", Day 2 It's kinda cool, Day 3 Wanna head to the mountains?
Portsmouth is cool for a day. Row 34 has buck a shuck happy hour. Market Square day lots of food vendors. The nightlife is ok if you find the right spot

Reactions: Ian
Best RE decision I ever made was moving to Seacoast NH. Wish my Cape Cod oceanfront cottage was on a NH lake.

I guess he complements it, as he's kind of a free spirit.

Agree with the others: Hampton Beach is alive. When it's rocking, it's more like a SoCal Beach than a New England one...and that's a good thing.

Took the kids there every summer. Lots of good memories there :)
Ever visit Clark's Trading Post with the kids? (93 near Loon Mt)
I lost count how many times my kids had to do the train ride over the years and shoot their cork gun at the Wild Man who chased the train.

PS.....best hidden secret in NH is Polly's Pancake Parlor 9 miles north of Cannon Mountain. OMFG

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back